New Novel Published & Name Change

Hi yall! Long time no see! 

Firstly, I wanted to drop by to address the name change. I was previously known as LMCRYBABY and my author's name has now been changed to L.M. Mars. 

Secondly, I published a new book titled Sworn Enemies!. It's another adult romance. I'll leave a synopsis below, I implore you all to check it out, favorite and comment :) Thanks for all your support on The Billionaire's Contract!

Synopsis:

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, right? Wrong. Very wrong.

27-year-old Bellamy Evans is a highly structured and well-off daughter of Oil Tycoon and CEO of Evans and Co., Dimitri Evans. Seeing as she's the oldest, she's set to take over the company once her father retires. She likes routine and predictability so when she goes to Las Vegas for her younger sister's bachelorette party, she doesn't expect much out of it. Maybe have a little fun, unwind, and then return home to her scheduled and formulaic lifestyle afterward. However, she gets blackout drunk in Vegas and wakes up the next morning realizing that she doesn't remember anything from the night before. All she knows is that there's a shining ring on her finger and a fresh marriage license on the floor of her hotel room with a name she instantly recognizes as her groom: Cairo Martinelli. The son of her family's biggest rival.

To make matters worse? The news of the marriage to her new multi-millionaire groom is leaked to the public. Once their feuding families find out, they come together to ensure that Bellamy and Chase stay married, especially seeing as how the publicity is greatly benefitting each family's businesses.

Bellamy and Cairo despise each other, their past history reason for this. How can two people who hate each other stay married?