Big Day {6}

Alesandra's POV

The amount of sunlight streaming in through the window was so bright, I woke up earlier than usual. My eyelids fluttered open, straining to focus through the sunlight. A large mahogany dresser came into view, then floor to ceiling windows that took up a whole wall. Where am I? The weight of something was around my waist.

I sat up abruptly as realization dawned, causing the white as snow covers to shift around me. That was when I noticed Lucian, sleeping next to me. He was sleeping stomach down, his arm that was previously wrapped around my waist was now splayed out on the bed, his snores enough to have woken the dead.

Oh, shit. I slept in his house last night. Malea's probably already up and making breakfast...MALEA. Oh my God. Lucian forgot to call her last night. She probably thinks he abducted me.

I jumped out of the bed, and scurried around on the cold, dark wood floors, in search of my clothes. I finally located them in a tangled heap under the bed.

I shoved the dress on and the zipper of the dress got caught in my hair. Hurriedly, I yanked my hair loose from the dress and suppressed a yelp of pain that threatened to come out.
Angrily, I tried to lace up the strappy heels as best as I could but messed up and put on on the opposite feet. Great! Now I have to take both shoes off and switch them! Damn these shi-

"Where are you going?" I froze. His voice was a husky rasp, low and deep. He shuffled around on  the bed, gave a big sigh and then hopped off, slowly making his way to where I stood.

"I—er—was just leaving. We forgot to text Malea. She's probably freaking—" I whispered, my breath caught in my throat as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and leaned into my neck, inhaling deeply. I couldn't forget the fact that he was shirtless, the ridges and planes of his abs pressing into my back. His touch was cool and raised goose bumps on my skin.

"I texted her when you fell asleep. She understands what happened." His voice was muffled as he spoke on my neck, his words a warm puff of air each time he spoke. A weight that I hadn't realized I'd been holding fell off my shoulders.

"Good. I was starting to freak out myself." I slumped into his arms and let him bring me closer to him.

"How about," He nipped at my ear. "You take a shower," His lips trailed down to my neck. A shiver ran through my spine. "And we head downstairs for some breakfast, hmm?" He placed a soft kiss in the crook of my neck.

I giggled, high on his persuasiveness. "Sure. I don't mind that one bit. What's your maid cooking for breakfast?" I spun around and placed a quick kiss onto his lips.

He pulled away from me, his breaths coming out heavily. "I dont have a chef. I have no need for one."

I lifted an eyebrow, a small smirk lifting the edges of my lips. "So you cook?" I placed my hands on his chest.

He grinned. "Of course I do." He kissed me once more and shooed me towards the bathroom.

(Alesandra's POV)

Lucian gave me one of his slouchier items to wear: An NYU sweatshirt that was way larger than me and a pair of sweatpants—those were large as well, to the point where I had to roll up the pants 3 times.

I turned off the water and stepped out of the glass showers, then wrapped a towel around myself. I washed my hair with shampoo that smelt like buttercream and coconut—yum.

The water heated up to an unbelievable temperature and the shower had a radio, different colored lights that changed the color of the water, 20 jets that sprayed from all sides of the shower, and a robotically programmed panel that allowed me to change the pressure, size and shape of the jets.