Contract {4}

Lucian

After the date Alesandra and I had, we went out a couple times after. Lunch here, dinner there. Nothing too serious. But once I realized I had 2 weeks left to engage, I talked to my lawyer about forming a contract to seal this deal with Alesandra and I. We weren't supposed to be in love. We just had to make people believe we were in love.

"I need you to sign, here, here and here." My lawyer, Mr. Orion pointed at the lines and Alesandra signed without hesitation. But once it came to Malea to sign, she took 10 minutes to read the contract over before she signed it.

"This contract enlists that:
Number One: Mr. King and Miss Alesandra Rodriquez will be engaged and then married.
Number Two: Miss Rodriquez will not speak a word about this contract to anyone but Miss Malea Hayes and Mr. King.
Number Three: Miss Rodriquez and Mr. King will only have personal relations when producing an heir or whenever Mr. King and Miss Rodriquez mutually agree to perform sexual acts..."

"Number Four: Miss Malea Hayes will be paid handsomely for being an assistant to Mr. King.
Number Five: Miss Malea Hayes will begin the job once Miss Alesandra Rodriquez has been officially married to Mr. King."

The list went on and on until Number 20.

Once Mr. Orion was done, he photocopied to documents and locked them in a vault in the back of his office.

"Mr. King, if this contract is to be broken or sabotaged by either Miss Hayes or Miss Rodriquez, Miss Hayes will be fired, Miss Rodriquez will be divorced and will be cut off from King Enterprise's bank account.  They will no longer be able to have any contact with you. Do you understand the terms?" He shot a glance at Malea and Ales.

"I understand the terms. We're done here."

...........
My driver picked Ales up two days after the contract signing  and took her to a seamstress that designs everything my family wore. She got fitted and my seamstress created a gown for Ales to wear to the anual Black and White Fundraiser party.

(Dress pictured above)

This was the best opportunity to get Ales out there into the media and I could formally introduce her as my girlfriend. Soon enough, I'll be introducing her as my fiancé.

"I'm so nervous, Lucian." Ales fidgeted in the plush cream seats in the limo, her slinky white dress squeaking against the seats.

I glanced over at her. Her hair was swept into such an elaborate hairstyle but she made it look effortless. "You're overreacting, mon amour."