41

Derek's POV

I woke up with no one on the bed. Where the hell is Beth and crystal?

I started to panic. I looked around the room and bathroom. No sign. I ran downstairs they weren't there. I looked in the kitchen to see them 2 girls cooking and singing. Damn Beth looks hot and my baby looks too adorable. Princess is all dressed up in a cute flower dress and flats. Beth's wearing a sports bra with high waisted ripped Black jeans. Damn she's just 💋😩🔥.

They were making pancakes and singing songs.

"Stop staring" Beth said turning round smiling.

"Morning to you too" I said.

"Dadwy" crystal jumped off her chair and ran to me hugging my legs. I smiled at her and picked her up.

"Dadwy you luk cutz whn you sleepz" she said in her baby accent that is cute as fuck 🙈.

"Awww thanks princess " I said kissing her nose.

"Breakfasts ready " Beth announced as she's put all the food on the table.

I put crystal on her chair and sat down next to her. Beth sat next to her and started to feed crystal. Them two are just so adorable.

"Derek stop staring and eat your breakfast" Beth said without looking at me.

"I rather look at you and princess all day then eat food" I say.

"Idiot" she said and went back to feeding crystal.

"Mommy wht dos idiot mean?" Crystal asked. I laughed while Beth started to think of a explanation.

"Baby it's nothing for you to use or think of" Beth said.

"Princess mommy called daddy a bad boy" I whispered in her ear.

"Mommy dadwy not a bad boy" crystal pouted.

"He is " Beth pouted

"He's not " crystal said

"But he said mommy is very bad and that he doesn't like mommy" Beth pouted and faked a tear.

Crystal gasped and looked my waywith a very angry but cute face. Looks like she loves her mommy a lot 😂. Behind crystal Beth smirked and winked at me.

I think it's start of something Crazy.

"Dadwy you are bad" crystal said

"I'm not mummy is lieing" I said pouting.

Behind crystal Beth mouthed me "ugly face" and smirked.

Crystal punched me with her little hand and crossed her hands around her chest.

"Mommy never lie" she said.

"She just did princess" I say

"Dadwy I  no talk you " she said and jumped in Beth's arms. 

"No no no no princess please I'm sorry" I kneel down on my knees.

"Say sorry to mommy " she commanded.