23

Beth's POV

I woke up at 7:10. I got out of Derek's hold and went in the bathroom. I did my business and washed my face and brushed my teeth with a spare brush that was in the cabinet.

I put my hair in a high ponytail and get out. Derek was still asleep . I decided to take a quick shower and wake him up.

I went in his closet and grabbed a random shirt and towel.

I went in the shower and took a quickest shower ever. I dried my self and wore the same panties as yesterday.
i know it's gross but I have nothing else.
I slipped on a Derek's shirt.
I took another towel and wrapped it around my head. I quickly found a hair dryer and blow dried it.

It was 7:33. I got out the bathroom and went in the room. Derek was already awake and was on his phone. He saw me and gave me a smile. He put his phone on the night stand.

"Morning" I said with a smile.
"Morning babygirl" he said and got out his bed .

"I will get ready you go have a shower" I said and walked to Belles room, that was just across Derek's. I knocked on the door and heard a come in response. I opened the door. Belle was getting ready.

"Morning belle" I said with a huge smile.
"Morning" she said and gave me a hug.

"I just wanted to ask if I can do my makeup and hair here?" I asked

"Oh yeah" she said.

I went up to her dresser and sat down. I looked through the drawers and got a took out mascara, cherry lipstick and a pencil eyeliner.

I did my makeup and put my hair in a high neat-ish-messy ponytail. I noticed some perfume and put a little in my wrist and neck.

"Thank you bells" I said as I stood up.
"Your welcome! Do you want pair of jeans I have ones about your size?" She asked.
"Please" I said and she stood up and walked in her walk in closet. She came out with blue skinny washed jeans. She handed me and I thanked her and went in Derek's room. Derek wasn't anywhere to be. I wore the jeans and grabbed the top I wore yesterday. I took my t-shirt off and wore the top. I turned around to see Derek leaning against the door frame and smirking.

"That was a nice view" he said making his smirk grow bigger.

"Whatever you ready?" I asked.
I looked at his outfit it was fucking h-o-t!!🔥
He had a denim shirt that was not buttoned up and showed off his abs, black ripped jeans a little down that I could see his boxers and black vans.

"You look hot today" I said with a wink.

"Aren't I always hot?" He asked

"Nah not really" I teased.

"Really?"he said taking a step forward to me. He pushed me on the bed and started to tickle me.

"Stop" I manage to say between laughs.

"Say Derek's the hottest boyfriend ever" he said
I shook my head no and he started to tickle even more.

"Okay okay Derek's the hottest boyfriend ever" I said and finally he stopped. I stand up and smooth my outfit and hair.

"Come on let's go down" I said and grabbed his hand and walked downstairs.
Mr and Mrs knight were making pancakes while laughing.

"Morning mr knight"
"Morning Mrs knight"
I greeted them.

"Morning Beth and stop calling us that call us Jackson and Chloe" Chloe said( Mrs knight).
I nodded.
"Shall I help you?" I asked them
"No it's alright sweety go sit on the table and we will bring the food" Jackson said and pushed me out.

I went on the sat down next to Derek. Soon bella came and sat down. Us 3 just chatted.
Jackson and Chloe came out with bacon, egg and heart shaped pancakes.

We all got what we wanted and started to eat.

"So Beth how's your company?" Jackson asked.

"It's going good" I said.

"How's your uncle?" He asked

"He is doing fine. Oh I heard that your company got some lost. How?" I asked.
Apparently his company is losing out money.

"Oh some companies are planning on getting us down and unfortunately it's kinda working" he said in sad tone.

"Why don't you take Derek with you he is good at business he helped me with a deal and it went really well" I suggested.

"M-me?" Derek hesitated

I nodded

"Yeah son your can come help me in office when you have free time" Jackson said.

"Ok I'll try" Derek said with a smile.

We finished our breakfast and headed college.
----------------------------------------------

Hey guys wassup!!!!!
I hope u like the chapter!!!

Plz like
Comment
Share
Follow

Love ya all❤️❤️❤️❤️