39

Beth's POV

I excused my self from the table and walked to the bathroom . It was nice seeing them all after all this time. I've missed them. But HIM. He's going to make me weak again. Why did he had to come back? Well I was the one who came back but oh well.

I walk inside the toilet. I put my bag by the side of the sink. I close my eyes. Memories of me and Derek start to float through my mind. How we used to be happy. His kisses, his hugs, his cuddle, his voice ugh. I open my eyes and look at my self to see tear flowing out. I lean on the wall and fall down.

I hug my legs and lean my head down. Tears falling. 

"Why did he come back? He's to break me again" I cry out. Suddenly I'm in someone's arms. It's so warm and loving. The smell, it's heaven. Wait I know the smell it's. Its. HIM.

I pull away and move back. I look at the
Face. It is HIM

Derek's POV

I followed her to the bathroom. She closed the door but forgot to lock it. I opened the door a little to see a  heartbreaking Scene. She leaned against the wall and fell down on the floor. She hugged her legs and put her head down.  Tears were sliding down her face.

"Why did he come back? He's going to break me again" she crys out. I hate seeing her cry. I couldn't see her like this anymore. I walked up to her and brought her in my arms. I wanted this for the last 3 years.
After few second, she pulled away. She slid back. She looked at my face and shocked filled her face with a bit of anger and happiness.

"What do you want?" She asked wiping the tears away with her hand.

"You and my baby in my life " I replied simply.

"Fuck off" she said with anger in her voice.

"Please Beth at least let her be in my life. She needs a dad and now she knows I'm her dad. She wants me. Beth please" I begged.

She thought for few mins.

"Ok just cause she needs a father in her life that all. You can come to my house anytime to meet her" she said looking away from me. 

She stood up and wiped her face and fixed her clothes. She grabbed her bag and started to walk to the door.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her in my arm.

"W-what about us?" I asked

"There was never us for you so stoping acting you care and stay away from me. I'm doing all this for crystal only. You never loved me so stop acting" she said and got out my hold and walked out.

I was left there hurt. I loved her but I did her wrong. I know but I still love her. I'll make you mine again and this time I ain't leaving you Beth.

I wiped the tears on my face and walked out to our table. Beth was there feeding crystal and smiling at what the others were saying. I smiled at her .

I walked and sat next to crystal.

"Hey princess how's your food?" I said kissing her chubby cheeks. She's so adorable. Me and Beth make good babies 😏😉.

"Dadwy" she cheered kissing my cheeks.

I laughed at her cuteness.

"Baby come on eat your food" Beth said to crystal.

"Okie mummy"

Beth started to feed crystal again.

45 mins later.

Zach, Emily, Danny and Tanya went to Zach's house. I'm going to Beth's. We all are meeting up tomorrow at Beth's. I'm gonna stay tonight and crystal really wanted me to stay so Beth said yes aswell.

"Come on baby lets go Home now" Beth said picking crystal up and kissing her cheeks.

"Dadwy pik me up plewse" crystal asked.
Beth smiled and nodded.

"There, go to your daddy" Beth said handing me crystal carefully.

She's finally in my arms. She's so tiny in my arms. She's seriously looks like a new born baby .

Beth led us to her car. Once we got there. She's asked to take crystal and she put her in her baby seat and did her belt and made sure it was locked properly.

I got in the passenger seat and she soon came and sat on her driver seat. She put music and started to drive away.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for 3.5k views guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Like
Comment
Share
Follow me ❤️

Love ya guys❤️❤️

One & onlyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara