13

Zach ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️❤️❤️❤️❤️
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Derek's POV

I walked in Beth's closet and chosen her bra and underwear and her outfit and laid them in her table and I sat down on the chair and used my phone. Soon Beth came out and  took her outfit and went to get changed.
Beth came out wearing white ripped jeans, black crop top , leather jacket and white vans. Yeah I did choose the same out fit.
Beth looks gorgeous
"Derek we look the same" Beth said
"So" I asked
"I'm a nerd at school and you are the bad boy. You have a reputation doing this might make it go down" she told me.
"I don't care" I said and grabbed 2 caps that said King and queen

"Put this on" I told her and she nodded and smiled. I put my on. Beth went over to her dresser and took out a straightener. She plugged it in and started go straight her hair. I went over and grabbed the straightener.
"Derek what you doing" Beth asked
"I'm going to straight your hair" I told her.
"Better not burn it" she warned. I let out a laugh and nodded. I did her hair and she did her makeup. She only wore eyeliner, mascara and pink lipgloss. Her skin was already flawless so she doesn't need foundation. I did her hair and she styled her cap and hair. It looked perfect. We are ligit couple goals!!!!but we not couples😭YET😏
"Perfect" I told her and she smiled. She grabbed her school bag and phone, keys and walked and we headed downstairs. Zach was there playing with Nala and Charlie.
They saw us and Nala and Charlie ran to Beth. After 5 mins they went.
"You two look great like couples" zach said. Beth blushed.
"I was forced by him" she told zach.
"Yeah so" I say.
"Let's go to college now it's 8:40" zach said . We went out the house and in the garage. Zach took the white Lamborghini that he wanted to take. Me and Beth went on the matte black Lamborghini. She wanted to drive. We
Drove fast to Starbucks. By 8:45 we were their. I went in and got our drinks and drove to school. We were there at 8:53. As soon as we arrived everyone looked at us. They could not see us because of Black window. She parked the car and turned off the engine.
"Derek are you sure about this?" Beth asked nervously.
"100%" I tell her
"You could lose your popularity" she tell me.
"I don't care about that" i give her a quick kiss and step out. Beth came out looking nervous. Everyone was staring at us. Girls were giving dirty looks to Beth. Some people we were saying how cute we looked. Soon Zach arrived and parks next to us.
"Haha Zach we came faster" I laughed at Zach.
"Whatever but Beth this car is amazing to ride on" Zach said to Beth
"Do you want it?" She asked.
"Obviously" zach said
"I'm gifting you for the nice week end we had" she said with a smile. Zach attacked her with a hug and kissed her cheeks
"Hey you bastard don't kiss her" I shouted at him.
"Ok I'm just kissing my sister. Thank you Beth" he said and kissed her cheek again to tease me.
"You" Beth cut me off.
"Calm down and let's go in"
We nodded and walked in . Everyone's eyes were on us.
"Aww Derek and Beth look so cute"
"#goals"
"Aww these 3 look adorable especially Derek and Beth"
"How did Beth get Derek"
People were whispering . But I don't give a shit.
Beth went by her locker and took out her book and kept her bag in.
Suddenly i got attacked by a kiss by ......
---------------------/////--------------
Like
Comment
Follow
Love ya ❤️❤️❤️