11

⬆️⬆️Derek's and Zach's outfits.
----------------------------------------------
Beth's POV

I got in the showers and washed my hair, shaved my legs and places( you know). I washed my body in my French vanilla body wash. Once even I was out the shower, I wrapped a fully towel around me and another one on my hair. I went in my closet and wore a Black backless and strapless bra( yes them exist) and  black underwear. I grabbed a Black silky robe and wore it. I blow dried my hair and curled it and done my hairstyle and my makeup and also painted my nails white. I went in my closet and found the perfect dress and shoes. I grabbed the necklace I'm going to where and got changed. 5mins and I'm fully ready.

I looked at my self in the full size mirror and smiled

I looked at my self in the full size mirror and smiled. I looked great.😉
I grabbed my clutch and put my money, phone, lipstick, perfume and keys in.  I walked downstairs. The boys were ready and watching tv.
I walked up to them.
"You two ready?" I asked. They turn around and stare at me like I came from another planet.
"Guys what's wrong?" I asked
"You look gorgeous baby girl" Derek said and gave me a cheek kiss.
"You look very sexy Beth" Zach says and wraps his arm around me.
"Thanks you you two look handsome as well" I tell them and we leave to go. We took my Ferrari and drive away. I drove this time. It takes us 10 mins to get to the club but as I was driving so we were there in no Time. I parked my car and got out. We all went in the club and the music was blasting.
"Let's go grab a drink" Derek says and we follow him.
We go to the bar and sit down. Soon the worker come. Instead of the boys he comes to me first.he was quite cute.
"Hello beautiful what would you like to drink?" He asked checking me out.
"Coke with vodka" I answer.
"ok my baby girl" he says.
"Don't you dad call her baby girl" Derek told the boy.
"Ok calm down and what would you 2 like" he asked
"Vodka" Derek and zach both say together. The boy nodded and went to get the drinks.
He comes back after 2 min with mine and boys drink.
"Thanks" I thanked him
"No problem babe" he says and winks at me.
"Fuck off" I tell him and roll my eyes.
"Baby you know you want me" he whispers in my ear.
"No I don't I rather have a dog than you" I tell him. After that he went away. I drink my drink. Derek and Zach are dancing. Derek Come up to me and pulls me in the dance. Soon my favourite songs come up and it's turning me on. Me Derek and zach have been dancing for long now. Some boys were pulling me into them but Derek pulled me back to him. Soon it's 10 and us lot are ready to go home. Derek and zach sit in the back because they are actually really drunk. I drove home really quick. We reach home and I take the boys in. I take zach too the guest room and take his shoes and t-shirt and pants off. I tuck him in the bed and take Derek to my room. I put him in my bed and undress him leaving him in boxers. I get in the bathroom and take off my clothes , shoes and accessories.i take a quick shower and wear a underwear and sports bra. I tuck Derek In and get in next to him. He pulls me close and his head on my chest and his hands around me.

----------------------------------------------Like Comment Follow Love ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Like
Comment
Follow
Love ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️