26

Beth's POV

I woke up in someone's arms. A scent hit me straight. Derek
What the hell is he doing here.
I had my back against his chest and his hands over my waist.

I looked down at our hands. They were stuck together. I felt everything that happened hit me back.

I felt anger, sadness, broken  and lonely.

I threw his hand away and stood up. But Derek grabbed my hand. I tried to get out the hold but I couldn't.

"Let me go" I shout.
He pulls me back in the bed and gets on top of me.

"Beth listen" he whisper.

"Let me go you player" I yelled and kept moving.

He tried to stop me but I didn't. Now I could see anger in his eyes. They were red. Full of anger. He lossen his grip a little. That I took as a chance. I got out the bed and started to walk out. Derek pulled me back and pinned me on the walled. He put one of his hand on my waist and he punched the wall with his other hand.

I squeezed my eyes shut thinking I would be his next hit.

"Beth open your eyes" he whispered. I didn't
"Beth" he said in a warning voice.
Still I didn't.
" Beth open your fuckin eyes" he shouted the next second I was on the floor. My cheeks hurting.

Derek slapped me
Derek slapped me
Derek fucking slapped me

I opened my eyes. I had my hands on my cheeks. I looked up at Derek. I looked in his eyes, there was full of regrets.

"Beth" he said and stepped forward.
I slid back. Scared. That's how I felt.

"Beth I'm really sorry I didn't mean it. Plz I'm sorry. You wouldn't listen to me or let me explain. Plz Beth I'm sorry. I swear I won't lay my hands on you again. Damn it I didn't even mean to slap you. Plz Beth" he whispers that last part. A tear escaped his eyes. I looked at him and he was full of regrets. I wanted to forgive him so bad but holded back.

I looked at his hand, his knuckles were bleeding! I started to panic. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I got out first aid kit and took it out. I grabbed Derek and pulled him to the bed to sit. I didn't look at him. I got hold of his hand and started to clean it. After 5 min I finished.

"Eat something if you want to and get out" I say and pack the first aid kit and took it to the bathroom. I placed the kit in the cabinet. I washed my face and put my hair in high ponytail. I'm still in the outfit in the morning. So I stripped up to my bra And panties and walked out to my closet. I saw Derek still siting on my bed when I walked out.

I went in my closet and grabbed black stretchy sway pants with  a sports bra and Nike really baggy cropped hoodie.
I walked downstairs and Derek was there watching tv.

"Didn't I tell you to go?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Beth plz hear me out" he stood up.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said and walked to the kitchen and grAbbed ice cold water and filled it in my gym bottle.

I ignored Derek and headed to my gym. I need to take my anger out. I need something to punch.

I used to take fighting lesson when my dad was alive. He always thought I might get kidnapped cause of his money so I needed to protect myself. So I do a little bit of fighting. I also do dance. My mum took me to dance lessons. I did it most of the time I felt lonely. I still do. I'm quite good at it.

I walked in my gym and went to the side and kept my bottle there. I took  off my hoodie. I went on the treadmill first. I did it for 20 mins. I went to the punching bag. I punched the bag thinking of all the bad thing that had happened in my life.

I went to the clear area that had mirrored wall and started to dance.

( go up to watch video.0:15 - 1.57)

----------------------------------------------
  OMG guys Derek slapped Beth.

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

Love ya ❤️❤️✌🏻️