37

Beth's POV

1 month later.

It's been a week I found out I'm pregnant. Today I'm telling Derek. I kind of scared. What if he doesn't accept it? No he will. He's been a amazing boyfriend to me since our love making. We are going amazing.

Zach and Emily are still together and Danny's got a girlfriend , Tanya. She's very sweet and kind.

Present time

Derek is coming over any minutes. I'm going to tell him.

Ding dong

I ran to the door and opened it.

"Hey hubby" i said jumping In his arms.

"Hey wifey looks like you missed me" he smirked. I nodded and pulled him inside.

"I need to tell you something" I said.

"And what is that?" He said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"I'm- I'm pregnant" I whispered. He unwrapped hims hands and took a step back.

"What" he said.

"I'm 2 and a half week pregnant" I said.

He took another step back.
"I can't" he whispered
"I can't" he repeated.

He ran out my house and drove off, leaving me all alone and shocked.
He said he can't. He bloody rejected his baby. He left me again. I'm all alone again. He made me feel lonely again. Oh god dammit. I hate my life. But I won't give up this baby.

I went to my room and cried for hours but finally stopped thinking k don't need anyone. I will grow this baby up myself.

2 months later

It's been 2 months of the heartbreak. I've tried talking to Derek at first but he didn't wanna talk and finally I gave up. I'm 3 months pregnant right now. My baby bump is kind of showing up.

1 week ago I booked a jet to New York. I'm going to live there for the next 3 years. Today I'm moving. I haven't talked to Danny or Emily or zach for ages.

Airport.

I arrived here and my private jet is ready. My stuff are already inside. I said my last goodbye to my uncle. He's going to look after my house and company till I come back.

Goodbye everyone.

Derek's POV

She's pregnant.
She's pregnant.

I can't get that thing off my mind. I acted like that because I'm not good with kids and I'm never going to be a good dad.

I have been ignoring her for the past 2 months. When I saw her 2 days ago I saw the baby bump. My baby is growing.

Present time

"What the fuck Derek" zach yelled after I told him everything.

"That not how you react after finding out that. You basically rejected the baby. Omg is Beth ok? You idiot man you already hurt her before and she's been hurt really bad before and now you have her more pain. Ugh man you broke your fucking promise" he shouted.

"I know I messed up but I can't be a good dad and I'm still young. Omg man what should I do" I yelled in frustration.

"Do you want the baby?" He Asked calmly.

"Of course" I said

"Then what you waiting for go get her" he yelled.

I thought about it and finally decided. I drove to her house but I say her uncle there.

I got out my car and walked to him.

"Hey uncle where's Beth?" I asked. He looked my way and gave me the angriest glare ever.

"What do you need?" He asked angry

"Where is she" I asked

"She left " he said and drove away  leaving me in shock.

"She left" I repeated his word.

"She bloody left cause of me" I yelled grabbing my hair.

I drove back home and cried all night. I never cried this much. The next morning i felt broken.

2 months later

I haven't seen her in 2 months. I tried looking for her but can't find. I finally got myself together and got to my old self. But I'll never forget her💝.

----------------------------------------------

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

Lov ya💝💝💝