22

Beth's POV

The date went great! We talked about our family , future and random things.

We walked out the restaurant and went in his car. We got in and put our seatbelt on.

"Are you going to go home?" I asked.

"Yes. Why?" He asked.

"Canistayatyourhouse?" I said ASAP.

"What?" He gave me a confused looked.

"Um I was asking can I stay at your house?" I asked not looking at him.

"Miss me already?" He asked with a cocky smirk creeping on his lips.

"Haha you wish. But I don't wanna Stay  alone cuz there is going to be thunder tonight at like 1" I informed him.

"Yeah come on then let's head home" he said and started driving.

The whole ride we sat in a comfortable silence. Soon we arrived at front of his house. It was a beautiful mansion. He parked his car and came out. I got out and went by his side.

"Are your parents home?" I asked.

"Yes" he answered

"Well this is going to be awkward" I whispered.

Derek let out a laugh and pulled me in.
We walked in and there was a girl about 14 sat on the sofa watching the tv. Mr and Mrs knight were in the table eating and chatting. Well I didn't knew they stay awake till 10:30 at night.

"Mum I'm home" Derek yelled.

The little girl looked our way and came running to Derek. I think she is bella Derek's sister.

"Hey princess" Derek smiled at her.

"Ello, is she the girl?" She asked.

Derek nodded.

"OMG hey I'm bella Derek's sister ." She pulled me into  hug.

" hi! I'm Beth" I gave her a warm smile.

"Your really pretty" she said.

"Aww thanks your adorable " I said kissing the tip of her nose. She giggled.

"I like you" she said with a huge smile.

"I like her too" Derek said making me blush.

We all laughed.

"Hey son" mr knight said. He looked at me and shocked filled his eyes. He got over it quick and hugged me.

" Beth what you Doing  here?" Mr knight asked.

"She went on a date with me" Derek said putting his hands on my waist.

"Oh so she is the one" mr knight said.

We all chatted for a good 10 min.
Mrs knight was  really nice and funny. Bella is cute and adorable.

We all decided to go to sleep.
Me and Derek walked to his room. He opened the door revealing his black and blue room with white furnitures. He had a walk in closet. His bed was a King size. He had pictures of himself and family. He had a giant picture of him and bella above his bed. He had black and white roses on the tables (weird right!). I like his room.

"I love your room" I tell him.

"Thanks" he said with a big smile.

"I sleeping with you" I say and jump on the bed. 

"I will never mind that" he says with a cocky smirk.

"Pass me a shirt. I'm not wearing a bra right now" I tell him.

He eyes light up when I tell him I haven't got a bra on.

"Hey! Stop dreaming" I snap him out of him dreams.

He snaps out of his dream land and went to get a shirt. He came out with a white t-shirt. I took it from him and went in the bathroom.

I washed my face and put my hair in a messy bun. Changed into the t-shirt and my underwear. I shirt was too long so o tied it up, just below my boobs. I went out.

Derek was in his bed all tucked in and on his phone. I grabbed my phone from the table and Walked by the window and looked out.

The view was actually beautiful from Derek's room.

I felt a pair of strong arms on my naked waist. I knew it was Derek. He put his chin on my shoulders. We looked out for like 5 mins. I turned round and kissed his nose.

"Let's sleep" I said.

"No I like it like this" he pouted. I laughed And kissed his pout.

"Come on" I said and pulled him inside the bed. 

We got in bed and I put my back against his chest. And my head in his arms.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and untied my knot of my shirt. He slid his hands inside my t-shirt and grabbed my boob making me gasp. I can imagine him smirking right now.

"Seriously?" I Said in annoyed voice but his hand felt so right.

He nodded and said
"Your boobs are so soft and perfect"
He said making me blush.

"Whatever good night" I said and closed my eyes.

"Good night baby girl. I love you and your boobs" he said. I let a laugh.

Soon sleep took over me.

I love Derek was my last thought❤️

----------------------------------------------

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

Love ya❤️💛💜💚💙