2

Derek's POV

"Derek you idiot wake up you going to be late to college" my sister said while screaming.
"Shut up man I'm awake" I tell her rubbing my eyes. She smiled and jumped on my bed and gave me a hug and kiss.
"Good morning " she said
"Actually bad morning cause of you screaming princess" I tell her
"Whatever get ready you dropping to school today mom and dad are busy" she said and went out. I got out of bed and got in the shower. By the time I was 8:20. I got ready in 10 mins and went downstairs. Bella was in her school uniform having breakfast.
" you ready?" I asked her.
"5 min I'm having break fast and you come here and have your" she basically commanded me.
"Ok mam" I tell her
I sat down and ate eggs that were there for me. After 10 mins of bella chatting shits with me, we went out. I got myself on my bike and bella sat behind me. I dropped her to school that was only 2 mins away but she never bothers to walk. I went to college by 8:46. I entered to school and everyone looked at me and I smirked. Boys were just staring while the girls were trying to look hot. I parked my bike as zach came up to me.
"Heyyy Derek" he said while doing the man Handshake and hug.
"Heyy zach wassup?" I asked
"Nothing" he Said and I nodded. We chatted for a minute when a car came in. It was a Lamborghini aventador matte black. Whoever owns it has a great choice! I looked at the window to see who it was but can't cause the windows were black. The car parked 2 bike away from my bike. No one came out for 2 mins. I heard the door open up. A girl came out. It was Beth. Everyone looked shocked , so was I. She just kept her head down and went inside the school.
"God man Beth has a amazing car" zach said to me.
"She does" I say
"Do u wanna do a dare?" Zach asked.
"Why not " I said.
"I dare u to talk to Beth" he said. That's kind of impossible cause Beth never speaks to anyone.
"Ok" I say as if it's nothing.
We walked inside the school and skipped our lesson till lunch. I didn't see Beth anywhere at lunch or break or free lesson. At the end of the day I decided to follow her to her house. I wanted to see if she was the same at home and of course finish the dare aswell. I was waiting outside school.

I saw Beth coming so i acted as if I was talking to someone. She went inside her car and started to drive away. I started my bike and followed her. I made sure I'm not In view for her but she in my view. We drove for 15 mins. After 15 mins we came across a huge mansion. The gate opened automatically and I went in with her. She definitely didn't notice me. I parked my bike by the gates and followed her. Her car went in a garage. As her garage door open my mouth was hang open. She has a huge garage full of car and bike. I think there were 15 cars and 5 bikes. God!!! She came out the car and I hid behind a car. She started to walk away. She opened house door. Her house was huge and modern. She ran upstairs. I looked around the house for like around 10 mins. She had 2 living room. 1 of them was huge and very modern. The other one was next to the dining room. She had a family table. The kitchen was black and white shiny colour. It was quite big. She had flowers all around the house. I got my self a drink from the fridge ,which was filled up really much . She had a 2 big fridge both filled with up. I went to look around and found she had a beautiful big backyard.

 I went to look around and found she had a beautiful big backyard

I went upstairs 1 floor . Their were 7 bedrooms. The first 3 were normal guest rooms designed beautiful. of next room had 8 single bed in them and a big sofa. I thinks it's a sleep over room.
The next one was a room with 2 double bunk bed. Basically 4 king sized beds. It had tv and sofa and bath room.  The next one looked liked her parents room. It was modern but simple. The next one was a men's room. It was huge. It had a closet and Bathroom.
I went to the last floor( 2nd floor) to find 7 rooms again. One of them was a gym. One of them was a theatre room. It looked so comfy. The next one was a games room. It literally had every game. The next one was Beth's room. She wasn't there. Her room was the hugest out of all them. She had picture of her and I think her family all over. Her room was white and black with some hints of gold. The next room was huge bathroom. The door was opened and the light were on. Beth was there drinking wine and in the tub. She looked sad and stressed but so sexy. I stared at her for like 20 mins she started get out. I closed my eyes and went to look at the other rooms. There was a study room. There was also a beautiful balcony with a amAzing view. The last room was I think Beth's closet. God sake how much clothes does she need. Her closet was huge like nearly the double of her room. She had sections for each type of clothes. She had some really sexy clothes but she never wore it to college. I went through her closet and right now I was in her bra and underwear section.
"Ahhhhhhhhh" I heard a scream and turned around. There was Beth wearing only a bra and thong. Her body was hot. She had all her curves in the right palces. Her ass was perfect. Her sun kissed skin looked soft. I was staring at her body when she noticed that she covered her body with her hand and grabbed a towel And wrapped it around her body.
"What the fuck are you doing in my house?" She yelled at me. Ding! I made her talk! Dare done. But I'm going to stay at her house today for sure😏!
I took a step forward and she looked at me in confusion.

----------------------------------------------

Hello everyone I hope u liked chapter 2. I'm sorry for any type of spelling mistake . I hope u enjoys. There will be a update soon.

Like
Rate
Comment
Love u all😘😘😘