Chapter 42

She is here, it's been so long but she is finally here with her little baby inside her protective arms. "Dinah can I see her, can I see her," Maddie screams and Lauren covers her ears gently, I walk to the other side of the living room and sit down next to my wife. My fingers find a way to her head as I caress it gently, "are you alright baby?" I whisper in her ear quietly and I can feel Dinah's eyes on us, watching us closely.

I can hear her say something to Alex and it makes me giggle, "those bitches are hidding something I'm telling you." Alex shakes his head as he holds his little baby girl in front of Leo and Maddie. The little boy is easily bored so it doesn't take long for him to lose interest in the baby, "she is beautiful but I have to play with my new toys. Mommy, can I open the gifts Dinah and Alex brought?" Lauren nods her head and I smile his way, he was annoying us for the whole day about christmas and all the presents he is going to get this year. I have to admit it, Lauren doesn't know that the only reason why I've worked so much is this, christmas. I've bought presents for all of them, Lauren's been sad for more than a week now because she thought that our babies won't get anything. That's probably why she is smiling gently in my arms now when she sees Maddie and Leo playing happily with their new toys.

"Guys you forgot something," I say approaching them. Their heads turn towards me and they follow my eyes as I point at my best friends. "Oh, thank you Dj and Al," Leo says excitedly. "Thank you soo much," Maddie adds.

I sit down next to Dinah and Lauren comes behind me immediately, she throws herself inside my lap and burries her head inside my neck. "What's up baby?" I ask her gently and she groans worrying me for a moment.

"Just hold me and rub my belly please," I nod my head as my fingers slip under her shirt to caress her belly gently. Dinah is watching us from the corner of her eye while Alex is busy with the little girl, he put her inside Leo's bed and little Sarah smiles in her sleep.

"Why Sarah though?" I ask suddenly, my mind wondering around for a few seconds.

"I would rather talk about Lauren being pregnant again?" Alex raises his eyebrows at us in confusion. "Dinah stop. She is not pregnant," he says quietly and I give him a death glare.

"Are you saying my wife is fat?" Lauren raises her head to look at us.

"No. Just a little fluffy? I mean ... you know what ... I'll just shut up."

"Maybe you should." Dinah snaps at him and I keep my eyes on him too.

"What? I didn't mean it like that. But let's be honest, would you mind it? Would you mind it if she wasn't skinny?" I look at him in disbelief, I am going to kick his ass later for this. I think for a second before I answer his question truthfully.

"No, I love her. I fell in love with her beautiful mind, with her beautiful eyes, I fell in love with the way she moves her hips or the way she kisses me before sleep. I fell in love with little things that she hates about herself, the little things that I love so much. I fell in love with the way she pulls me closer when I hug her and the way it seems like she doesn't want to let go of me ever. I fell in love with the way we fall asleep together and wake up holding eachother closely. I love her because she is Lauren, my Lauren, I don't care if she is a little fluffy or skinny, size doesn't matter to me. I love her pure and kind heart." I feel soft kisses on my neck and I kiss Lauren's forehead to let her know how much I really care, how much I really love her.

"I love you too baby," she whispers quietly before she falls asleep inside my arms. This is something that's been happening since she found out she was pregnant, whenever we are cuddling or just holding eachother she falls asleep. "What's up with her?" Dinah asks worry taking over her, to be completely honest I am worried too, this shouldn't be happening.