Chapter 28

I am currently on the stage of this small country Slovenia, people are pretty crazy if I must say. I've been here for almost 2 days and I am staying for 3 more, this is my first concert here and it's going way too good if I may say.

When I was having lunch with Lauren and Leo yesterday my fans came to me and they wanted to teach me some of their words. I fell in love with this place, Bled is probably my favourite destination for now.

"Let me hear you make some noise," I scream as I walk around the stage, Lauren is in the back with Leo and that gives me so much more energy. "A to je vse?" I scream in their language and the crowd goes wild. The stage is already full of roses and little toys they're throwing up for me to keep.

I pick up my guitar and the crowd goes crazy, "which song should I play guys?" I ask as I am trying to put the chair into the right place. When I finally manage I sit down and look at the people. A few days ago I didn't even knew what Slovenia was, I thought it was a city. But now I am here with this amazing crowd that's screaming, crying, laughing with me for the past hour.

"I was thinking about something romantic, after all it's the right time of the year right? Love is in the air I can smell it, that sounded wrong but do you get what I am trying to say? Winter is my favourite season and winter in Slovenia is just something else, the streets look so nice, the Ljubljana castle is beautiful. I am planning on taking my wife Lauren out tomorrow and I asked some of you for advice and guys, you are pretty good at giving them. I have this thing that I want to share with you. I have a heart full of love and sometimes, sometimes it feels like he is about to explode when she looks at me with those green eyes. She is somewhere in the back stage guys but I would like to have her here by my side because I want to share this song with her. It's not my song, it's a cover of one of the songs that mean a lot to me so baby, can you come up for a second?" I look back to find her but she is nowhere to be found, "she put Leo to sleep I'll go get her," one of the girls in the back tells me.

"I guess my wife is hiding. I don't blame her though. Just kidding. So I have a question for you guys. Have you ever been in love? Like that kind of love that sweeps you off your feet daily?" The crowd screams yes and I giggle into the microphone. "Good that's good. Have you ever been hurt by the person you thought was the one?" They scream again but a bit louder this time.

"It hurts right? Me and Lo, we had ups and downs but I'll tell you something guys. When you're in love, you fight for that girl no matter how hard it is to be with her. If you love her don't ever...listen to me...you yes you...the boy that's trying to climb onto the stage... keep your girl happy. Make her know that she is being loved with all that you have. And get off of the stage please you can get hurt by climbing on it. I'll take a picture with you afterwards just don't hurt yourself." They smile his way when the camera shows him on the big screen. Lauren is still not here so I talk for a bit more.

"I hope this didn't sounded wrong. Girlfriends should fight for their boyfriends too. And girlfriends should fight for their girlfriends too just the same as boyfriends should fight for their boyfriends after all we are all the same. We are all going to end up in the same way, nobody gets out of this life alive so respect eachother, help eachother, love eachother or in the Slovenian way, imejte se radi." The crowd starts screaming now and some of them are pointing their fingers at me? Or maybe someone behind me? I turn around to see her, to see Lauren in her pants, I mean my pants and pullower that are both way too big for her but I love it.

"How cute, she is wearing my stuff. It's nothing better than the girl wearing your clothes I am telling you guys. Hey sweetie. Can you come sit here for a minute?" I say and she nods as she sits down on the chair blushing and hiding her face in her hands. "What's up beautiful? Why are you hiding your beautiful face?" The crowd let's out an awww and Lauren glares at me.