Chapter 14

Alex called me last night, he wanted to talk for a bit but I was too tired. So that's why we are here in a coffee shop looking at eachother quietly nobody saying a word. "Let me get this straight, you think you're falling in love? You don't do that... you don't fall for anything. You fuck. Fuck and leave behind." He says sternly.

"People change Alex," I try to say it but a little buzz in my pants interrupts me. I pull my phone out and look for the new message.

Wifey: So I've read the note on the fridge, thank you for the coffee and a flower, but I miss your arms around me, when are you coming home?

Y/N: I'll be there in a few hours love

I type back and in a moment that I realize what I wrote I want to slap myself, oh damn. She doesn't give me the time to think about it as she answers me immediately.

Wifey: Okay LOVE so I guess I will have to take a shower on my own.

Y/N: Or you could wait?

Wifey❤: Sorry darling but I have an interview in an hour and then I am going to be stuck in the studio for the rest of the day.

Y/N: Can I at least bring you coffee and lunch?

Wifey❤: ...and your lips, your perfect small nose, your beautiful eyebrows, red cheeks, your strong arms to hug me, your chest so I can rest my head for a second, just bring you, that's more than enough.

Y/N: Oh that's all? Man I thought that I should bring a contract for you to sign too, so you could own me completely.

Wifey❤: Well actually I do own you, you're my wife after all. Just bring your sexy self in the studio when you'll have the time. You're at work right?

Y/N: Actually no, I am just occasionally cheating on you with Alex right now. And after I am done with this I will go to my office to get some shit done.

Wifey❤: Alex who? Your 'dick' better be stuck and locked down in your pants, that's mine, are we clear?

Y/N: Yes ma'am, my 'dick' is safe and sound don't worry. He can't stop thinking about your beautiful lips around him though...

Oh God what am I doing? Did I just sext her? She is going to kill me or even worse she is going to burry me alive. I am so screwed.

Wifey❤: My hands are squeezing him gently, rubbing him as they travel up and down, my lips kissing the top of it sweetly as I am staring into your eyes. You can't hold it back anymore, but we are unlocked in your office, I am hiding under the table just to make it more fun. Do you want me baby?

Wait what? That is not what I expected. I look up from my phone just to be met with Alex's eyes, he is smirking and I can feel my warm cheeks.

"You're blushing man. She's got you good doesn't she? Look, I just want you to be happy ok? And if she makes you happy, who am I to judge." He tells me and I want to jump in the air and hug him, but I am too shocked from the text I've got from Lauren.

"Thank you man, that means a lot. Either way I kind of have to go. My dad is going to kill me for being late." He nods immediately, he knows my dad and he knows how angry he can get. We say goodbye and I drive away in my car.

I can't drive and text, Lauren kind of prohibited me to do so. I'll just text her back when I get to the office, but I can't stop thinking about that text, it makes me all hard and bothered. God her lips, her eyes, her hands, her legs, everything about her is so damn special.