Chapter 15

It is 6:25 and I am stuck in my office, working harder than ever before, how many shit can come into the company when you're away for two weeks? And lets not talk about miss Mitchell who wanted to come into my office to offer me a new preposition. Well I know what that shit was, she wanted me to take her on my desk.

She is 45 and I had a little thing going on with her, basically whenever I had a bad day she came to my office or I came to hers and we fucked. No feelings involved, it was just pure pleasure. Although she wanted to be in charge most of the time she let me do it a few times. She is out of her mind though, she made me try things that I wasn't comfortable with and she lost her shit if I didn't want to try it.

Mitchell is intimidating, very seductive person, she can get anyone but she wanted me since the day my father sent her to me for something he couldn't handle on his own. That was the first time I felt in power, I felt good because I knew something that he didn't. I was freaking scared of her at first, well, she did throw me over the chair, straddle me on the floor and fucked me without leting me do anythig. She did asked me if I want her and I did, man I did, she is captivating as hell and she made me feel things that I didn't knew I was able to feel.

Basically when my friends thought that I was fucking the girls from the club I was actually fucking her. She was untouchable she still is, you can only have her if she lets you and if she is the one that comes to you. But it was different with me because she wanted me almost everyday, I went out with friends, found a girl took her out, when she thought that I was going to make her feel good I handed her a money and told her to leave the place for today. So I had an excuse for everytime I disappeared on my friends while I was fucking her. I broke it off six months ago and she didn't really take it well.

I almost lost my company because of her selfish ways but she agreed to leave me alone if I gave it to her for one more night. Lets say that that was the best and the worst night of my life. Mitchell took all of her anger out of me, I screamed but I didn't know if in pain or pleasure, that night left a thousands scars all over my body and fuck did it hurt.

I was basically exhausted, I couldn't walk even a few days afterwards and everytime I moved I remembered the things she did, good it was stupid but the idea of her doing that again turned me on. She was just really good, but she could have done it a bit differently, I don't really like the scars on my body.

That way you're going to remember whom you belonged to for a little while. I am pretty sure that a little part of her still believes that she can have me. That's why I am avoiding her in all costs, but man if Lauren finds out about this, she is going to scream at me for days.

"Y/N are you alright? I've been standing here for more than five minutes." I hear someone say and as I lift my head from the papers I see her standing in front of me, the goddess.

Her black dress is hugging her in all the right places, her heels are sexy and high, her red lipstick makes me lick my own lips, her whole apperance makes me bite my lip roughly, I can feel the blood running from it, "fuck," I mutter and Lauren is standing in front of me in no time. Her hands placed on the chair as she turns it around to observe my lip, "you poor little baby," she whispers in my lips and I pull her inside my lap. She straddles me with a little complications and struggle but she manages to do it anyway, I put my hands under her dress and on her thighs.

"Give me a kiss," I say but she shakes her head, I pout and she puts her finger on my lips.

"Please? Kiss it better?" I say in a childish tone and she shakes her head again, I push her off of my lap and pull the suit from the table, "fine no kisses for you." Is all that I say before I move towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" She asks confused.

"I am going to change in the bathroom, I am not giving you the satisfaction to see me undressed. You don't want to kiss me anyway," she looks shocked as I leave her behind, well two can play that game Jauregui. As I return to my office I can see her siting behind the computer reading something.