Chapter 31

Lauren was not herself for almost two weeks now, her job was the only thing she saw. She woke up everyday at 5 am, woke me up to give me a little kiss that will help her through the day. She brought Leo on the bed so I could take care of him when he wakes up and made me some coffee every morning just to let me know that she wasn't angry at me. She just needed some time for herself and I respected that.

In the main time I am staying home with my child, the meetings are only happening through the computer and I am tired of work already. I don't have any idea how Lauren managed this all alone for more than a year.

But looking after Leo while he tries to climb the highest obstacles he can see is just not something that goes well with work. I leave him out of my sight for a second to find him standing on the top of the wardrobe, I don't even want to know why a kid that's one and a half year old can climb like a professional.

"Oh fuck! Leo what are you doing!" I yell as I run towards the wardrobe, I try to grab him but he moves to the other side. The fact that he is laughing at me is just unbelievable.

"Leo. I'll call mommy if you don't come down." I say and he puts his hands in front of him signaling me to grab him, well he is obviously scared of getting his other mother mad. I always forgive him and he knows it all too well. I carry him back towards the sofa and put him on my lap as I am trying to work. His little fingers are typing the nonesense away on the keyboard and I am losing my patience.

Y/N: That's it, I am selling him to another family.

Wifey ❤: Who? What?

Y/N: Leo. I can't work with this little pumpkin jumping from one wardrobe to the other.

Wifey ❤: He did what now?

Y/N: Ask me what's the thing that he hasn't done today?

Wifey ❤: What is?

Y/N: Well he hasn't tried to pee on the neighbors dog through the balcony yet. But you know the night is still young.

Wifey ❤: Stop he only tried that once. He wanted to pee but you didn't get it.

Y/N: He is like a year and a half old, why would he pull his penis out in front of the balcony anyway?

Wifey ❤: I have no idea what you're teaching him when I am not home... I sure as hell don't have a dick to swing it around.

Y/N: Yeah for sure that's what I was doing right? Showing my member to the neighbors dog. I wanted his opinion on my dick. Good one Lauren.

Wifey ❤: I would appreciate it if you both keep them where they should be. I am trying to work baby, I have a meeting in a few minutes.

Y/N: Okay baby, love you.

Wifey ❤: Take care of our penguin.

Oh, not I love you too? I pick Leo up gently and throw him in the air and catch him a few times so he starts laughing, "I guess it's just you and me big guy. Like always nowadays, your mommy is pushing me away slightly. But it's fine I have to understand her. What are we watching today my man? We ate the dinner already, you don't let me work so there is no other option than watching tv." I say and Leo cuddles into me softly, my fingers rubbing his back gently.

"Mommy," he whispers in my chest.

"I know buddy, I miss her too." I tell him and kiss his forehead gently, he kisses my cheek back and I kiss his nose in return. It doesn't take long for him to fall asleep inside my arms and it doesn't take long for me to follow him.