Chapter forty-three "bite me"

"Are you ready?" said the guard
"Well I don't have a choice," said Erica
"Grabe your shit," the guard said pointing towards the weapons rack.
"Gladly," Erica said, she walked over to the weapons rack pulled off a back holster and leg holsters, and filled them with guns and knives.
-------------------------
"It's like a shit show out here. These people are like wild animals, so don't be afraid to shoot" the captain told everyone.
"What do they want" Erica yelled
"They want some kid"
"Why not give them the damn kid then," Erica said confused
"Because we need the kid"
"For what" asked Erica in a Brooklyn accent
"For a weapon" replied the captain, Erica felt sad for the kid, this kid would be at the government's disposal just like her. Erica was quiet for the rest of the plane ride to the drop zone. When they finally got there she walked ahead of the rest of the group.
"Wipe them all out, got it, Erica you'll go with squad A". Said the captain
"Fine," Erica said, walking past everyone. The city was a wreck, shop windows were broken in. Doors off their hinges. Bodies in the streets, glass in the streets. Vines choking houses in their gripe of pain. Erica heard a crunch, she whipped around with her gun out. A woman with long ebony hair with flowers in it. And a dress made of lilies stood there. She had a spear in her hand but looked scared to use it.
"Leave now save yourself, this isn't a war that you can fight in or for. Run you'll all die" she said sadly and like she wanted to warn them. Then one of the military soldiers shot her, killing her.
"She did nothing wrong!!!" Erica yelled
"Those monsters shouldn't live," one of the military officers said
"No you shouldn't" Then Erica shot them all, Erica felt no pain for their loss they didn't matter anyway. Erica kept walking, at this point, she didn't care if she lived or died. Everything worth fighting for, and living for is gone. So why not fight one last time? The closer Erica walked to the battle, the more carnage she found. Bodies in the street and buildings were broken. The saddest part though was seeing an empty stroller. There was a stuffed bunny lying next to it. But Erica kept walking maybe if she fought, that bunny would find its home.
-------------------------
Erica saw military helicopters and choppers in the sky. Fighting these people who seemed to ride on air. That was the only way to describe it it's like they moved with the wind, but I could be wrong I'm off my meds.
--------------------------
"Bows raise, wait, fire!!" Yelled Thiorn the general of the Fay army.
"Fire" the fay army rained arrows down on the demons and military soldiers.
-------------------------
Erica could sense someone watching her. She reached into her belt and pulled out her gun. Then a demon ran towards her. She didn't move instead she shot it three times. It didn't die instead it got up and hit her. Making her fly through a car windshield. She could feel the glass embedded into her skin. When she moved it cut her skin and dug deeper in, she could feel the warm blood drip down her back. She could feel the creature's breathe, it sickened her to her core. The creature traced its leathery hand across her face. Then she felt warm blood splash on her face and watched as the creature fell to the floor. A woman stood over it.
"I'm Regina, and you are?"
"I'm Erica" Regina helped pull Erica out of the windshield, glass cut at her skin.
"I saw you kill those men, why?" Asked Regina
"Because they where my captures and deserved death" Erica said quickly
"Hmm you don't think like the other humans do you?"
"I don't feel human, I feel like trash"
"You may feel like shit, but you aren't your more human than others"
"Why help me?" Avoiding the compliment
"Because you don't belong in this war but yet you fight in it"
"I have nothing to live for so why not go down in one last fight"
-------------------------
"We need to go find Alec, he's the one who did all of this shit" said the Diamond Sorcerer
"Conner, you need to stop and think, think about the prophecy" Apollo told Conner
"There isn't any fucking time to stop and think" the Diamond Sorcerer said angrily
"Well you're going to have to stop and think, that way you can defeat him. Remember to defeat your enemy you must become your enemy. But never let them know your next move."
"Fine" the Diamond Sorcerer said