Chapter six " Fairy"

Isabelle (Isabella Thorn princess of fairy)
The throne was made of thorns and roses today in honor of the fay. also because the prophecy child is here and so is a sorceress.
This will be fun. Then the doors burst open and in came a lady in a black silk dress and tall boots.
"Hello Lady Rosales," said my mother with a wicked grin "Hi," Lady Rosales said
"thank you for coming"
"no problem how could I say no to the queen of the fay" "Well you couldn't especially after your brother's incident" and my mother sinks in her claws
"leave him out of this"
"How could I when that's why you wear a veil"
"How dear you" Lady Rosales yelled and had fire twirling in between her fingers. a warning
"Oh put that away, you seem to forget you're in the court of Fairy and that means I'm the most deadly thing here," I said making spikes of iron and gold wrap around the throne. I'm not done though because a black panther comes into the room and sits at my feet. As a warning, Lady Rosales tensed up.
" So if you want your brother, behave," mother bellowed with a smile.
————————————————————————-
I strode through the hall to my room. Then I saw two guards lying on the floor. I checked if they were breathing but they weren't. The door to my room was broken. The floor was covered in rose petals. Broken glass on the floor and blood on the marble.
"guards" I screeched
At that guards poured into my room.
"Your Highness, are you all right" asked General Nightshade
" alert the queen, we're under attack"
" yes Your Highness, anything else"
" yes General, tell her highness the hunt has begun, and it's my kill"
" Are you sure, The Hunt" he stammered with fear
" Are you scared general"
" no," he said worried
" be honest general"
"yes"
" Good," Isabelle said with a cackle. —————————————————————————-
Isabelle walked into the room with a green dress split on both sides of her legs. She also had green boots gold spike jewelry and a thorn whip in hand. The Hunt is an elite group of fairy warriors made up of fairy soldiers. Thiorn has red hair, silver eyes, and tan skin and is the oldest. Bellatrice has black hair, silver eyes, and tan skin second oldest. Lily has gold eyes, black hair tan skin, and middle oldest. Evergreen green eyes, red hair brown skin middle eldest. Clove pearly white skin with silver glitter, black eyes, second youngest. Callorel has black eyes, black hair, and brown skin, youngest. But none as powerful or deadly as me. All seven Hunt members pounded their black breastplates and bowed. "Now we have a liar and thief to find, we will also find the Temple of Diamonds" and obliterate it".
"Yes your highness," said Bellatrice
"how about Rosales," said Clove
"kill her" I growled "She stole my necklace"
"What's so important about a necklace" said Callorel "Because it has the power to topple a nation" How could they not know this?
"you mean it has the power from the prophecy," said Callorel
"yes" I hissed
"what about the boy," said Thiorn "he's mine" Isabelle growled