Chapter seven " power"

CHAPTER SEVEN " POWER"
conner
"so let's go find him," I said impatiently
"no not yet you don't know enough about this world yet," Ben said
"you may have forgotten I used to live here"
"no not here, "Fairy" Alexander said chiming in
"what's the difference" I said
"Fairy" is its own realm that has entrances into our world. it's connected to this world. But Fairy isn't the only thing. The ice kingdom has put up a wall. The fire kingdom has withheld jewels diamonds and weapons. The Nephilim are having a hard time because they have lost a lot of warriors. without the help from the Shadows. Shadows are what we call people with powers for they live in the shadows. The vampires and werewolves live in dens and have a blood feud. The warlocks and witches have been the only ones to help. but not without payment. The witches are only hired as assassins though. And the wind people have died, the humans are just fighting war after war like normal" Alexander told Conner.
" Okay, your world is fucked up," I told Alexander
" Elearea has been torn to pieces," said Ben as he hung up the phone
" well let's go we have a job to do," said Alexander
" then we find Brandon or I will find him myself"
"will find him don't worry," said Alexander waving his hands and making a portal —————————————————————————
"Wow," I breathed as we stepped out of the portal. I'm never doing that again.
" Helen, Haira, James" Ben said snapping and a girl and boy came over both with dirty blond hair. dark green eyes and pale skin. Then after them came a girl with an afro and light brown skin with brown eyes. all wearing black leather pants and jackets with boots.
"do we go into the city or wait for more" asked Helen the girl with an afro
"Wait for the Panthers," Ben told them
"but they always take forever" complained James
another portal opened, and a family with black hair and green eyes the Panther family. Each Nephilim family must be named after some sort of predator.
" That's the Jaguar family," Alexander whispered, pointing to the twins with blond hair.
"Now we're ready let's go," said Haira looking bored
They all walked into the broken kingdom of Elarea finding survivors and dead alike.
" Guys I found the king and queen," Haira said icily, her chakrams on her back gleaming in the light. The edge of the blade was covered in black goo.
James sat down next to the queen and king and checked their pulse.
" their dead" he cried
" There's no wound through"
Conner walked over and looked into their eyes. He saw everything he knew, everything their daughter Regina killed them. He opened his eyes.
" their daughter Regina killed them, with magic"
" but she didn't have magic," Haira said
" yes, she d- ah" Conner broke off with a scream. He ripped his leather jacket off and pulled up his sleeve. There was a tattoo on the inside of his wrist. of a circle wrapped in thorns.
" what the hell" Conner cried
" It's happening" Alexander whispered
" what is," Conner said with confusion
" the prophecy, the link is finally being made between you and the other people in it"
"What!"
"Everyone will have that tattoo appear who's a part of it. permanently marking them"
" We have to send word to every kingdom" stated Ben