Chapter thirty nine " broken crown, broken thrown"

In the heat of the battle, the wolves and vamps didn't realize the fairies joined. Until they heard trumpets. A caravan of fairies came down the mountain.
" find the sorcerer" yelled the fairy queen
Millions of fairies ran through the streets. Some wrapped vines around the homes others rode on animals through the streets.
-------------------------
The mermaids fought the demons under the sea. While the sirens sang their song to lure military boats toward the rocks and then sink them.
-------------------------
She could feel the glass embedded in her back. She stood up and winced in pain. She could feel the glass moving in her skin. The back of her shirt was torn and there was glass in her hair. Her tennis shoes crunched the glass under them. Her fellow students were either dead or injured. One of her classmates Mir had a shard of glass through her throat. Another Lexi had cut up her arms but was otherwise okay. Mira turned and looked at the back of the room. The whole wall which used to be made of glass was shattered. Mira walked towards the hole in the wall and she looked out. There were monsters in the streets and military and police. She started panicking because this wasn't supposed to happen yet. She turned and walked out the door down the hall. Opened up her locker and pulled out the handgun from her purse. Then walked into the art class and stood on the desk. To take out one of the roof panels to reveal a bag of weapons and ammo. She pulled two more handguns out of the bag. She put one in the back of her leather pants. And the other hung from her back holster. She slipped the knife into her boot and put the ammo around her waist. Then walked down two flights of stairs and out the door. She walked down the street over to the pharmacy.
"Tell them it's time for phase two," she told the cashier
"Got it" she replied, then the back door opened, and out came two women. One had dark black hair and blue eyes. The other had dark purple-dyed hair and dark purple eyes.
"Hello Yelena," Mira said to the girl with purple hair.
"You said it's time for phase two? It's too early. We aren't prepared" said Yelena
"Well it's time to be"
"Okay go grab the shotgun"
"We are going to need way more than a shotgun for this war," Mira said smiling