Chapter twenty three "Court of Roses

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE "COURT OF ROSES" Jeremiel followed Raziel and the queen to a room that held the beating heart of the fairy queen. The heart was the life force of Fairy so when the Diamond Sorcerer decayed Fairy he paused the beating heart.
"We need Raphael he's the only one that can heal Fairy" Jeremiel told Raziel
"I'll summon him now" Raziel picked a decayed rose and crushed it and said Raphael's name three times. Raphael rose out of the ground. He wore a white and black suit. His black curly hair covered his eyebrow.
"What do you need me for, brother?" Raphael said in a deep voice.
"I need you too heal Fairy"said Raziel
Raphael looked around the landscape and saw the dead. Then he looked towards the heart and he walked towards the heart and laid his calloused hands on it. Green light leaked between his fingers into the heart. Raphael fell to the ground "the heart" he muttered. The heart was leaking red smoke. The smoke drifted across the land then disappeared. The heart beat one, two , and three times. Isabelle's hair turned midnight black just as the throne and ground healed itself. Then Isabelle's hair gained a wave just as the air cleared itself. As Isabelle's beauty started returning, Fairy healed itself. All of Fairy's inhabitants' beauty came back as well.
"I have to go pay that Diamond bitch a little visit" Isabelle said
"Not right now child, you and your people might want to get weapons, a storm is coming" Raziel said with fear