Chapter nineteen "thrones and crowns

CHAPTER NINETEEN "THRONES AND CROWNS" Conner went down the stairs that led to the dungeons. His boots, not making a sound.
"Supper is here" Conner said walking over to the man chained to the wall.
"Just kill me" he said, he already had bruises, burns and a swelling face.
"Where's the fun in that"
"What do you want"
"I want you to undo the year that you added"
"I didn't do it" he said with a cough
"Liar" Conner screamed and scraped his nails across the man's face.
"Actually he's telling the truth" said a man with raven black hair, who was standing in the doorway.
"How did you get in here" Conner said angry
"I portaled here"
"You shouldn't be able to do that"
"Why not I'm exactly like you"
"A prophecy kid?"
"Yes, but my powers are exactly like yours"
"Wait, you said you went forward in time, why?"
"I'll tell you later" then he nodded toward the prisoner. "Okay" then Conner waved his hand and every bone in his body broke. "Let's go". Then Conner led the stranger to his tea room. Which had dark pink walls and black curtains. "So it's later" said Conner as he sat, the man chuckled.
"It is" he said, he was wearing a plum colored jacket over a pearly white shirt and leather pants.
"What's your name?"
"Michael"
"So Michael, why did you skip a year forward?"
"I did it to help you"
"How would it help me"
"It makes it look like time has passed, so that's why the fairies and others have not come back."
"How do you know I got rid of the fay?"
"Like I said before I have the exact same powers as you." "So if you have the exact same powers as me. Why help me get rid of the fay?"
"Because I always thought of you as amazing and they made you mad. They were so disrespectful and no one will make you mad if I was here. So I helped you and came here to meet you." He had a glint in his blue eyes
"You can stay" I stood up with a smile and walked out of the room. "Follow me"
Michael followed Conner out of the room. Climbed into the carriage and rode all the way to the temple.
"Your highness" says the priestess bowing
"Hello Mira," Conner said, then walked into the temple. They walked all the way to the back of the temple. Through the rose curtain and into a small room.
"What is this place" asks Michael
"It's my temple"
"How do you have a temple"
"It appeared"
"Why are you showing me it"
"Because you're like me"
"But why are you showing me all these mirrors?" he asked, nodding towards the mirrors on the wall.
"Because they show the past, present and future"
"How?"
"Mirrors of the goddess Athena and god Apollo. Wake and show me the future, present and past." All the mirrors grew then showed millions of images.
"Wow can I do that"
"I don't know I think only I can"
"Sad I won't be able to see if my brother is fine"
"Why is he sick?"
"Yes" then Conner waved his hands and rainbow fire appeared. The mirrors glowed and the face of a boy with white hair laying in a hospital bed appeared.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome"
"You know I was worried you would be horrible. I mean everyone says you're a witch and that you're evil."
"Well I am, aren't l"
"You're not evil, just misunderstood," he said, then wiped the tear off my face.
"Let's go" I said pulling away
"Okay"
————————————————————————-
My throne was uncomfortable but it was a symbol.
"Your majesty queen Iris is here"
"Thank you, let her in please"
"Yes sir" about ten seconds later Iris marched into my throne room wearing a white silk dress. She looked angry. "I can't believe you" she yelled angrily
"Why what happened now"
"You locked the fairies in fairy and closed the entrances then made a year pass"
"Your righ-" then Michael interrupted
"I did actually I made a year pass"
"That's not possible only the diamond sorcerer can do such things"
"Well I am a Diamond Sorcerer at least in a sense I have his abilities but you can call me the shadow sorcerer"Alec said coming around the side of my throne.
"What the hell! there's two of you?"
"Yup" then she poofed away in smoke.
"You know we have to kill her right" said Michael
"Why"
"She will tell the other kingdoms what we did. Then will have a war"
"Fine we'll attack at midnight" we waited for midnight then we walked on foot to her castle in the sky. Luckily her kingdom wasn't hard to find. We arrived at midnight, the sky was dark and cloudy, the stars gleamed silver. We were hiding in the storm clouds. Then we struck, it wasn't even a battle, not even a war. It was a massacre, we wiped them out. Alec blew up the castles while I leached the life out of their bodies.
"We'll have to kill Iris" said Michael
"No I'll do it" I landed on the clouds just as the lightning struck and the thunder roared.
"Don't do this Conner"
"Why"
"Because this isn't like you"
"How do you know that Iris you don't even know a single thing about me"
"I may not but I hope your different"
"Well I'm not" then Conner waved his hand and Iris collapsed, dead. Michael appeared right behind me. "Conner I'm sorry you had to do that but there wasn't another way you know that right". He said as he held my chin.
"I know" Conner said pulling away —————————————————————-
I woke up with a scream, another nightmare. I slid out of bed and walked over to the door. I walked through the hall getting lost in thought. Why kill Iris but for some reason I didn't remember. Why make a castle, why kill Rose. That's when a cold breeze broke me out of my thoughts. Why did I choose to wear silk pajamas? That's when I heard the sound of a door moving on old hinges. No one else should be in this hall. I ran down the hall towards the sound of the door. I turned the corner brandishing a candelabra. "Who's there" that's when the figure stopped in their tracks and turned.
"Alec, what are you doing down here?"
"I must have gotten lost I was looking for you"
"Really"
"Yeah"
"Why?"
"Your brother is here"
"What!"
"Want me to tell him to go away"
"No, bring him in to the throne room"
"Okay" I changed into a dark red suit jacket with tails that touched the floor and black leather pants. I ran into the throne room and there he was.
"Brandon!!" I ran to go hug him.
"Conner" he said with disappointment and pushed me away.
"What did I do wrong?" With sadness
"You're with him," he said pointing towards Michael . "Why is that a problem?"
"Yes, he killed the whole air kingdom and banished the fay. Then killed other people." He yelled with anger
"I did actually" I said hesitantly, he looked like I slapped him.
"Conner" he whined "why"
"Because they threatened me"
"That doesn't mean you kill them," he said, backing up towards the door.
"Where are you going?" I said with tears in my eyes then he bolted. I fell to my knees crying "why" I screamed. Then Michael ran in and fell to his knees wrapping his arms around me.
"Are you okay" he asked
"No I lost my brother but this time by choice"
"Want me to go after him"
"No," Conner said, then stood up and wiped the tears away. Then he stormed toward the balcony, Michael at his heels.
"I want the fire kingdom to pay" "For what"
"They held Brandon captive" "How do you know?"
"He smelled like smoke"
"Don't people have fire though"
"Yes but he had diamonds in his pockets, rubies to be precise"
"How do you know that?"
"When I hugged him I felt the diamonds and as he walked away I saw a red sparkle in his pockets"
"Oh, so what do you want done?"
"I want an army to invade them tonight"
"I don't think that's a good idea"
"Why"
"Because that would mean a war"
"You're right. kill them all" Conner was smiling. Michael's eyes held fear.