34

June 6th
Omniscient

Syd groaned in bed at the feeling of a ton of bodies latched onto hers. "Damn." She grumbled while shifting, she cracked her eyes open and shifted her head to see both Matt and Carter lying underneath her.

Honey on her backside with Charli in her arms, feeding her. Syd slowly slipped out of her spot and went to the bathroom.

After freshening up she came back out to see everyone in the same position, Honey now on her phone as Charli suckled away.

She gently climbed into bed next to them, giving a look to the boys while shaking her head. "Coulda sworn we went to sleep by ourselves."

"You know how they are." Honey mumbled a reply, Syd grabbed her phone and took a look at what she was doing. "Yeah never mind." She handed it back, seeing the word dick.

Honey giggled and finished reading the message while Syd peaked in her phone. "Move." She pushed Syd's head, Syd smacked her lips.

"Damn I can't read yall group chat?"

"Can I read yours?" Honey replied, Syd hummed. "Weon talk about shit. Well, not dick."

"Lemme see." Syd reached over onto the dresser and grabbed her phone, she unlocked it and went to the groupchat before showing Honey.

Honey took the phone while still possessing hers which made Syd chuckle while shaking her head. She read a few messages, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah y'all do talk about dick, fake ones too." She mumbled, Syd smacked her lips and glanced at the phone recognizing the convo they'd just had a few nights ago.

"Exes too." She grumbled, Syd took her phone back after that. "You can't read the rest."

"I already saw it." Honey spoke, furrowing her eyebrows at Syd. "You're nasty."

"You really tryna have this conversation?"

"Seem like y'all already had it."

"I know you ain't mad."

"We're going for brunch in a few." Honey replied while watching Carter stir. "Honey."

Honey stopped in her tracks and turned to Syd. "You got a death wish?"

"That's the only way ima get yo' attention."

"No thats how you're gonna piss me off." Honey retorted while removing Charli off the nipple, Syd took that as an opportunity to look at her nipples which were erect and glistening.

Syd couldn't help but look at them, losing her train of thought as she did so while Honey just shook her head and pulled her shirt down. "Don't be mad at me." She finally spoke, but her eyes never left Honey's breast.

"Mama." Carter called her name so she started to go to the other side of the bed but Syd grabbed her arm. "You gone let me explain myself?"

"We can talk about this later." Honey assured her while going to cater to her son. Syd hummed while leaving the room being met with Duke.