11

Omniscient
Sept 18th

Honey sighed as Syd shifted in bed for the 5th time, she glanced at her to make sure she wasn't waking up or anything, and then she slipped back into bed before slipping under the covers.

Being that it was 10AM, and Syd was already awake almost 2 hours prior to the time. Her and Honey got up together to make breakfast and send Carter off to daycare, Sydney's mom had gotten Matt because she wanted to get to know him more.

After the boys left, Honey stayed up and cleaned up the house a little while Syd went back to bed. Now here Honey was 2 hours later, about to wake Sydney up again since 1. It was her birthday. And 2. They were alone.

She grabbed ahold of the band of Syd's boxers and pulled them down just enough for her to get what she wanted. If she pisses in my mouth, I swear to God I'm gonna cry.

She took a deep breath before wrapping her lips around the tip of Syd's dick, she lightly sucked and closed her lips around the meat before she began to suck. Her tongue met Syd's slit as she graced it back and forth a few times before taking more of Syd into her mouth.

She slowly began to bop her head while still sucking, originally coming back to the top where she pulled her head back and spit on the tip. She began to slide her hand back and forth a few times, Syd still being a gummy worm but Honey had no problem with it.

She wanted Syd to grow inside her mouth.

Syd shifted which made Honey grab her hips and pull her back towards her own mouth. She began to suck and lick on the tip while using her hands to massage the rest, and sooner than later Syd was growing right before her.

She grunted in her sleep as her hands searched the covers before finding Honey's face. She grabbed ahold of the back of her neck and pushed herself further into Honey's mouth.

Once her tip hit Honey's throat, she let go and started to shift again but Honey began bopping her head. Syd stirred and realized that she wasn't having a wet dream, she licked her lips while listening to the sound of Honey gagging and spitting all over her length.

Her eyes met the time which was 10:29AM, she glared at the time a little more before rubbing her eyes. She rested her hands on her face while just letting Honey work her magic, she could feel the woman's tongue gracing the vein on the underside of her dick.

The ticklish feeling had her toes curling but the more Honey did it, the more she liked it. Honey attempted to pull back but she pushed her head back down. "Nah, keep goin." Her raspy morning voice turning Honey on since there was a little depth in there.

She held the woman's head before she began to fuck her face, Honey held her head still and met every thrust while her eyes filled with tears. The air underneath the comforter got thick and it began to get harder for her to breathe.

She swallowed around Syd's dick and received a moan, her tongue still working the underside of her length as well.

All of the pleasure had Syd in a state of bliss as her toes curled up again and her tip began to throb. Honey pulled back and began to suck and lick on her tip, she ran her finger over the vein which had Syd squirming around.