6

Omniscient
August 29th

Syd kept her word and stayed home a lot more often, being the parent that dropped Carter off at daycare and picked him up. She took him to the park, to get new toys, to get clothes, haircuts, basically everything a parent would do with their kid.

Honey would occasionally tag along with them when she wasn't decking out a client's home or something, and Syd knew she'd have attitude with the news that she was about to share, but she had an attitude already as well.

"Why the fuck you just now getting home?" She asked Honey, Honey furrowed her eyebrows. "Who you talking to like that?"

"You."

"Sydney get out of my face, it's too early for your shit." Honey stated while pushing past her, the smell of the cologne following her. Syd licked her lips while watching as Honey made her way to their room, Carter was on the couch with his headphones on not paying any attention.

"You ain't gone answer the question?"

"No, I'm busy. We'll talk later." Honey stated while going into the bathroom, Syd clenched her jaw while listening to her turn on the shower. She closed the door to their room before sitting on the bed with a frown.

Honey's phone dinged on the dresser which made Syd get up to glance at it. It was her coworker groupchat making plans to go out, Syd sucked her teeth seeing the mention of her name from the Walter nigga.

She read the entire contact which was Rashad Walter. She licked her lips before putting the phone back down, and then she got on her own phone and began to search for a social media account.

After finding an Instagram page, she stalked his pictures to see if she could find out where he lived or something. When she got nothing, she sent one of his pictures to the groupchat with the guys and asked if any of them knew him.

To 'since '06🤞🏽': y'all know of this nigga?

From 'Neek': hell nah, watts wit em doe?

From 'Al': who buddy?🤔

From 'Die': Ima get the duct tape ready😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

To 'Since '06🤞🏽': he steady playin games, i jus wanted to see if yal knew him 🤔. Ian wanna kill one of y'all brother or cousin.

From 'Al': what he do?

From 'Neek.' : He mus be ole boy from in law job?

To 'Since '06🤞🏽': hell yeah, & she think I'm playin 🤦🏽‍♀️

From 'Die': Ahhh, You and Suh still beefin?

To 'Since '06🤞🏽': We coo

From 'Neek.': I'll get em, you got the Nashville drop later on🤔

To 'Since '06🤞🏽': yeah I got dat, ima still get em tho. They supposed to be goin out, she ain't goin nowhere tho.