4

August 13th

I sat in the doctors office with Carter in my lap, not knowing why the fuck he was here, Honey just told me I had to bring him and then she left out the door. Hell yeah, she's still mad.

It's not like I'm never ever home. Shit I just wanted to enjoy myself the other night, she called screaming and yelling and the shit killed my whole vibe. Her calling me a deadbeat did it though, but I know she doesn't mean it.

She's just moody as fuck. Baby got her spazzing on me for everything, shit I'm even sleeping on the couch now which is uncomfortable as fuck. It gets cold as hell at night, and the more I shift the colder I get.

Don't shift? No position is comfortable enough to be held for an hour or more. Ima be back in my bed today though, and she gone get rid of that fucking attitude.

Got me missing money and shit to be home all day, even she works. So what's the problem with me doing so? I looked down at Carter to see him playing temple run on his tablet.

"Moore!" The doctor called, I stood up with him and grabbed everything we'd brought before making my way to the back.

After she checked his weight, height, blood pressure and all that bullish, she put us in a room and had us waiting for the doctor. "Mommy come see me?"

"I don't know." I told him, checking the time. "It's 1:27. She should be on break."

"I wan see mommy." He told me, I nodded. "Ok, you'll see her."

"Mommy have a girl." He told me, I licked my lips while thinking about the thought of another child. "You still want a baby?"

"Mhm!" I chuckled at his enthusiasm while waiting for the doctor to come in. After 5 minutes, he did and I had to comfort Carter since he didn't have his big boy undies on.

But I didn't have to for long, since Honey rushed in a little after the doctor, and Carter nearly jumped off the table like bed. "Mommy!" He shouted with a smile. Lil nigga need to get his act together.

"Hi baby." She hugged him but didn't allow him to get up off the table, I took this as the time to observe her.

My eyes ran down her rich figure, she was dressed in a white button down formal shirt like dress, leaving the top 3 buttons untouched while the dress stopped just a bit below the start of her thighs.

Who the fuck she dressing like this for? Cause I don't get no acknowledgment, so it gotta be somebody at her job

Who the fuck she dressing like this for? Cause I don't get no acknowledgment, so it gotta be somebody at her job. I clenched my jaw at the thought of it while continuing to observe her as she talked with the doctor.