43

A/n i am so sorry of how slow i am at this story 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
love yous xxx

you woke up in a bed in HQ. It was dull. There was a computer beside you reading your heartbeat. "Mr L/N has awaken." you heard Friday say in the hall. The computer read a date. "What?" you say confused. You thought it was October but it read November. You rubbed your forehead. Your stone wasn't their. 'Did we win?' you thought to yourself. Before you could think Steve and Nat came running in. Nat immediately hugs you. "Hi." you say softly. "Thank god you're awake." Nat sighs. "What happend?" you said. Nat and Steve look at eachother. Nat grabs your hand. "Kid, this is gonna sound weird but there's no other way to say it." steve said sitting down beside you. "Thanos won....... he got all the stones. He snapped his fingers and his wish came true.... half of all life dusted away...." steve said. You couldn't think. What the fuck was he talking about. "What." you said confused. "Half of all life is gone.." Nat added. You started breathing heavily. "who- what-" you panicked. "Breath." Steve stated giving you some water. Next thing you see is a very frail very dead looking stark enter the room. "Your awake. Finally you've been out for a month." he sighed. You looked at Tony. "Tony where's Peter....." Tony looked at the floor. "Tony! Where is Peter'!" "Where is Strange! HE CAN WXPLAIN ALL THIS?!" "where is wanda! where is bucky!" you started to hyperventilate. No one replied. You didn't cry or frown. You went emotionless. You went numb. You didn't feel alive. You kinda passed out. You just laid there awake but not thinking, not moving nor anything. Nat stayed with you the whole day. Your life stopped.

TIME SKIP - 3 MONTHS
A/n : ( im not doing 5 years lol!)

while you were unconscious, the avengers tried to reverse teh snap by finding Thanos. They traveled into space to find a weak Thanos with no stones. Thor killed Thanos and everyone went there separate ways. They had to accept that everyone was gone.

"School is starting back soon i heard." steve said on teh other side of the phone. "Yeah." you said dryly. "Would you be ready to go back?" he asked softly. You hummed idk. Steve sighed. "Anyway do you need a lift back?" he asked. "Nah i'm nearly at the train station." you said. "ok well i'll see you after the support group ok?" he said. "ok." you said before hanging up. It was now a new year almost february, valentine's day was coming up. It would've been you and Peters first valentine's day. You didn't really think of Peter since the snap. You thought of him when you walked in the city or when you went on the roof of HQ, but you never really thought of him, and when you did you thought of the bad things to make you angry. Your thought your powers were gone but there was still some hints of your powers left. But you couldn't use them to fight or even lift up an object. You were a normal person now (kinda). Your life now was boring. You woke up ate breakfast with nat, did nothing, worked with steve in his support group he set up, You then ate dinner with steve or nat or both and then bed. HQ was empty, it was you nat and cap, thor disappeared, Tony was living in his own house with Pepper, she hadn't told Tony but before thanos she was three months pregnant. Tony was shocked but so happy to hear and since then he's been living in a cabin in teh woods with pepper waiting for the baby. You also met with nebula a couple of times she was teh only one who was with you the last time you were with peter and she was very comforting. she didn't say much but her presence was calming. You also offered to help zealand's replant and help the damage done after the battle of Wakanda, it kept your mind off your problems but every time you went to the forest area you saw Thanos standing there with you in his grasp. "You ok y/n?" a voice asked you. You turned around seeing Peter. You blinked and there was no one there. "You seeing them again too." a man said sitting down waiting for the train. "I'm sorry?" you asked. "I said are you seeing your loved ones that blipped too?" he said again. "I don't understand." you said lying. "I see my wife sometimes, she always calls my name, and then i blink and she's gone again." he says. You have a empathetic frown. The train then arrived and you hopped on. You met sat where you usually sat. A couple sat across from you to teh left, they were sitting where the gay couple you always said hello too sat. You hadn't seen them since the snap. You assumed they dusted but you didn't know for sure. It was little things like this that changed your daily life. Nothing felt recognisable. You hit back to HQ no one was there. You wanted to go to bed. You loved your bed. You lived going to bed becahse it meant you could die for a few hours. Hours of nothingness of calmness. But everytime you did go to bed you had to cross Peters room. It hurt you every times. You hadn't gone into his room since the snap. But something was telling you to go in this time. You opened the door that hadn't been touched in months. Looking around nothing had moved and dust had made its home. Turning on teh lights you saw all the gadgets and things peter left around. You sat on his bed. looking at the nintendo switch that you two played, you looked at the stack of old movies you both watched you looked at his bed where you......
and you looked at his window where he always crawled in and out of. The sunset was glowing through the window onto your face and his bed. the sun was beaming at his closet. You opened it up to see the flannel he gave you. You took it and put it on. You didn't feel anything. You didn't know why, you just felt numb, almost as if teh pain was so bad you just couldn't feel it. you looked at his clothes and teh different models of his spidey suit that Tony made him. You then opened his bedside table. He had a diary. You wondered if you should read it. You opened it to see Peters writing and you immediately put it back. You felt a tear roll down your cheek but you didn't feel yourself cry, your body was being emotional but your mind wasn't. You lied down on his bead his pillow smelt like his cologne. Then suddenly you couldn't help it any longer. You gave in. Tears bucketed from your eyes and you couldn't help but just cry. The door opened to Nat. Nat looked like she was crying. She layed down beside you and hugged you. You stopped crying. It was just nothing. You just lay there with Nat. No words No breath Nothing. You both stayed there for a while. "Dinners nearly ready." she croaked. You nodded yes. She got up and moved out of the bed. "Come on." she said patting your leg. You knew you had to had to get out of Peters room or else you never would. You slowly left his room turning off the light. You couldn't accept that he was gone it didn't feel real.

You walked into the main area to see nat talking to holograms. Captain Marvel, Okoye, Rocket, Colonel Rohdes and Nebula. "Yeah we boarded that highly suspect warship band." The raccoon spoke. "It was a pink enfectious garbage scale" Nebula added. "So thanks for the hot tip." Rocket said to Captain Marvel. "Well  you were closer." She replied. "And now we smell like garbage-" rocket said before Nat interrupted him. "Got any readings on those tremors." she asked Okeye. "It was a mild subduction under the African plate." okeye replied. "do we have a visual how are we handling it?" Nat asked agitated. "Nat, it's an earthquake under the ocean, we handle it by not handling it.....hello y/n." okeye said. "Hi." you said. "Carol, are we seeing you here next month?" Nat said changing the subject. "Not likely." she replied. "What you gonna get another haircut?" Rocket jeered. "Listen fur-face, i'm covering a lot of territory, the things that are happening on Earth and happening everywhere, on thousands of planets." she snapped. Rocket stayed quiet. "So you might not see my for a long time." Carol added. Nat seemed defeated. "Well, the channel is always active, anything goes sideways, anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't, comes through me. ok all right." she said. Everyone left the hologram call exept for Rhodes. "Where are you?" nat asked Rhodey. "Mexico, the fédérales found a room full of bodies, looks like a bunch of cartel didn't even have enough time to get their guns off." "Probably a rival gang." Nat said trying to convince herself. "Except it wasn't, it's definitely Barton, what he's done here, whats he's been doing for the past few months, i mean the scene that he left, i got to tell you there's a part of me who doesn't wanna find him....." Rhodes said. Nat had her down, she missed Clint so much and couldn't bare what he was doing because his family disappeared. "We'll find out where he's going next." she said with tears clinging to her eyes as she tried not to show weakness. Rhodes gave a 'really' look. "please." she said. As soon as Rhodes left she burst into tears. "You know id over to cook you dinner but you seem pretty miserable already." Cap said appearing. "Hi cap." you said. He smiled. "Here to do your laundry." Nat said sarcastically. "Here to see a friend." he said. "And our "child"" he said meaning you. You always forget that Nat and Cap are you legal parents. "Clearly your friend and your child are fine." she says with red eyes on you and nat. "You know i saw a pot of whales when i was coming over the bridge." Cap said. "In the hudson?" Nat asked. "It's a few ships, less pollution, cleaner water." he added. "Yeah i saw some too on my way here. "You know if your trying to tell me to look on teh bright side..... you're not getting any food." Nat said. Cap smiled. "sorry force of habit" he sat down. There was a silence. "How was your day y/n?" he asked. You shrugged scratching your head. "You know i keep telling everybody they should move on and....grow. Some do. But not us." he said poetically. "If i move on who does this?" Nat snapped emotionally. "Mabye it doesn't need to be done." Cap relied. He had a fair point. "He's right Nat. Nothing has happened since the snap." you added. "You know i used to have nothing.....And then i got this.... this job....this family......and i was better because of it....and even though they're gone, i'm still trying to be better." she said tearing up. "I think we all need to get a life." cap said smiling. "You first." Nat smiled back.

A message then came up on Nats hologram and she swiped it. A video started playing. "Uh hello, hello! This is uh, Scott Lang. We met a few years ago. At the airport.... in Germany? I get small, i know you know that, Ant Man!" the video played. "Is that...." you said. "is this an old message?" Cap said standing up. "This is the front gate." Nat said standing up. She immediately opened the door and Scott charged in. Scott started rambling on about something about a time machine and a place called the Quantam Realm. It made no sense to you. "Who do we talk to about this." Scott asked. Steve and Nat looked at eachother. They booth shook their hands. "Who?" you and Scott said.