36

As Peter said those words. You heart stopped. Was he gonna tell about his parents, about spider-man. What...... Peter adjusted. You still had your back turned. You hadn't realised. "Uh i kinda need you to look at me y/n." he said crackly. "Oh" you said turning around. "You alright." you asked softly. Peter paused. His breath was shaky. "This day uh..... a couple years ago....." he started. "I was about um...2 or 3....." his voice heightened and you could notice tears forming. "Em....My um....my parents.....Uh they......they um..." he started now hyperventilating. You went up close to Peter and wrapped your arms around him. "You don't have to tell me." you said realising what he was about to tell you. "No I have to." he said now full on crying. "Why do you have to, i don't need to know.", you said trying to get him to calm down. "No, i have to. Your my boyfriend. I want to!" he said getting frustrated. You didn't know how to respond. "They died." he whispered as he sank his head into your chest. It killed you this moment. He was breaking down on you. You were literally there to lean on for help. "Uh...." you said lost for words. You stopped and hugged him tighter. "I really wish i could've got to know them." he cried in your arms. You started tearing up. you mouthed 'omg' to yourself as you were dying hearing those words come out from his mouth. You placed your head on top of his. Peters cries and his breathing and whimpering were to hard to hear. You bare chest was now soaking wet from his tears. "Why's it always have to be me?" Peter cried. "What does, Pete?" you said now tearing yourself. "Why is my life so fucking hard." he said still breathing so heavy. Again you were lost for words. "I have nothing! I've got no parents, no friends. I hate school, I hate people......I'm spider-man! I help people. And i get nothing in return!....." he said again crying into you. "I have no one." he said shutting up. All you heard now was his cries and breaths. You knew all this had to come out of him one way or another. You paused, you genuinely had no idea what to do. "Peter?" you said softly. He nodded crying. You were blank. Nothing came out of your mouth. You hugged him tighter, hoping that was a "response".  He calmed down a smaller bit, still crying. You paused again. You kissed his forehead. "Y/n, if i didn't have you i wouldn't know what to do." he said wiping the tears from your chest with the covers from the bed. Planting his head back on your chest he sighed. "You know i care about you Pete, right?" you said softly kissing his head. Peter looked up at you from his chest. "I know." he said looking deep into your eyes. He slowly came up to you. The feeling you felt when Peter looked at you before your first kiss grew inside you. His red eyes from the tears and his messed hair sold the deal.You let Peter slowly come to you and kissed you softly. The kiss drove you insane. Every kiss did. Peter could sense it drove you insane. "It still makes you crazy huh?" he smirked. You nodded biting your lip. "Thank you." he said. You were so happy he was calmed down. "I know what's it like, you just need to let it all out." you smiled sympathetically. "Pete, i'm gonna get some water, you want some?" you said softly. He shook his head. You slowly got up and went to the door. As you opened it there was a squirming at the other end. You opened the door to see May standing right by it. "Oh." she said acting as if she wasn't listening in. May looked like she was panicking. She sighed in relief. "Ok i was eavesdropping, but i just wanted to make sure he's alright.", May rambled. "He's ok. He'll be ok aswell. He had to let it all out." You said smiling. "Thanks." she stated clasping her hands. You began to walk to the kicthen. "Y/n? Can i ask?" May asked. "Um sure ask what?" you replied as May then walked up to the kicthen with you. "I've noticed that Peter has been awkward lately. I got a call from the school, saying he left the team at taht Decathlon. I know he sneaks out at night. I'm really worried about him. He sometimes comes back in cuts and bruises and i act like i don't see them." She trembled. "I was going to ask, is he sneaking out.....to you most of the times. Are you and Peter a couple?" she squinted her eyes. You paused your mind was trying to calculate what she said. "Um...no no." you smiled shrugging it off. "No." you repeated. "Ok, em... sorry. Is Peter going out to a girl or..." she said trying to get information out of you. "I wish could tell you May." you apologised although lying. "Ah ok, don't worry about it." she said sighing. "Don't worry about i know he's safe." you assured her. "Thansk you Y/n." she said smiling. There was a small pause. "Well em i better go back to him" you said. "Yeah, yeah." she said. "And thank you." she added. "Don't mention it." you said going back into Peters room. You slowly allowed yourself back into bed. Checking your phone, you saw a text from Nat. 'Hey kid, sorry for the short notice, hope you can make it tonight, Tony is having a party for investors and stuff so we kinda need you here so they think i'm like your full on parent. So please get here. Bring Parker also.' You grunted, a party?. You fell into bed. Peter didn't hesitate to snug back into you. "You alright." you asked him, grabbing his hand. He nodded. "Pete?.....May doesnt know you're spider-man." you whispered. "No." he said. "If she found out she would freak out, and then when she freaks out i freak out and i just i can't deal with it." he whispered. You nodded slowly. "I'm sorry." you said. You kissed his head allowing for the two of you to go to sleep.