25

Peter sat there on his couch with a frown. He was devastated that he was no longer an intern with Stark. He moped around the appartement while you cleaned up breakfast. You were thinking about what you could do for the whole day. You didn't want to leave Peter alone and you definitely didn't want to go back to HQ. You continued to clean up and Peter went back to bed. You sighed, you realised that it would be hard to make him feel better. Sitting down on the couch you checked your phone. You were scrolling in twitter before you screen now was all black. The black from the screen started to spread onto your the outside of your phone. It started to spread around your phone. The black was now spreading on the floor. Like a deep black oil was spreading and staining your surroundings. You looked up. The room was starting to eswell all be spreading black. It was like your vision was going. You started breathing heavily. Everything was black now. All you hear was your breathing. You could see nothing. 'Whoosh!'. you heard from behind you. You turned to see a spiralling orange glow appear. It enlarged. Standing now infront if you, now was a the same man that appeared to you and was causing your headaches. "You" you said. He smirked. "Hello again." he said. You, just like last time flexed you hands and your eyes started to glow. You didn't know what you were gonna do but you were trying to be intimidating. The goatee wearing man waved his fingers making your powers to stop working. "We don't need to do that." he smiled. "What do you want." you said. He paused and looked you up and down. "You haven't been learning." he said. You bit your lip. "Haven't been learning what?!." you snapped. "The Apollo, has to learn the way of the witch." he replied. You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Not with this bullshit again, I'm not legend, i'm not a myth, i'm just a teenager who happens to have powers." you shouted. "So that's a no on the way of the witch...." he squinted his eyes. "Stop coming to me." you stated. "Ill stop when you first find the witch and then come back to me." He started to fad with the darkness around him. "I don't know where to find you." you sarcastically smiled. He was now nearly into the darkness. "Find..... the ....... witch......" his whispering voice spread around echoing into your ears. You again now saw all black, all darkness. A spec of light formed at the rear of your vision. And it spread and it spread and it spread until now you were back in Peters appartement. Bringing yourself back to reality you heard your breathing. Tossing your self up to feel gravity, you thought about what the man said to you. 'fine the witch.' What did that mean. You tossed it aside to the left of your brain to keep it there as a side note. You had bigger problems, making sure Peter was alright. You picked up your phone to see before you made you way back to Peters room. You knocked on the door. "Peter." you said before slowly opening the door to see Peter collapsed on his bed. You walked over to him. You weren't thinking and you pulled the covers to make room for yourself. "What are you doing?" Peter turned to face you. You stared at him. "I-" you paused. "I'm just.... making sure your alright." Peter appeared annoyed. "I don't need you to be there always alright." "Peter...... Im just being your friend, i want you to be there for you." You said confused. "I don't need you alright! You're always on me get off." he said in a higher tone. "Peter...." you said before being cut off. "No! Y/n your always in me and it's weird, you always look at me funny you always are there. WEVE ONLY KNOWN EACHOTHER A WEEK AND YOUR ACTING LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND YOU FAGg-" Peter shouted before his anger was dropped into shock about what he said. You looked at him, 'did he really just say that' you thought to yourself. You swallowed before standing up, exiting the bedroom grabbing your bag and leaving Peters apartment. You now were calling Nat. She picked up.

Nat: Hey kid, is everything alright.
Y/n: What time is that mission at
Nat: We should be leaving at 7 why?....
Y/n: I'm in.
Nat: What about Peter?
Y/n: don't mind him
Nat: Do you need to picked up.
Y/n: No i can get the train.
Nat: Ok i tell you everything when you get here
Y/n: Thanks, on my way.
(phone hung up)

You put your phone back in pocket. You weren't sad. You weren't angry. You were numb. What just happened. Did Peter just.....
You shook your head deleting the whole situation from your head as you swiftly made your way to the train station back to HQ.