41

As you all crashed into different parts of the ship, in the corner of your eye you could see three figures and one had red visor eyes. You then hear someone yell "THANOS!". Then the three people sprint for you all blasting you with their weapons. You blasted yourself up in the air to see what was going on better. Strange was fighting a muscular man with red tattoos on his body. Peter was trying to run away from a weird bug woman, and Tony was fighting the guy with the red visor. You flew down to help Tony kicking the man in his side sending him into metal parts of the ship He then threw some gadget at Tony and then Tiny was pulled by some magnetic force to the a rubble of metal. Tony couldn't get out. You tried to use your powers to send back the man into the ship and you did, expect you flung him into where Peter was and he got Peter in a head lock holding his blaster at his head. Tony then scourged over to the man with tattoos and held his blaster over his head. You held out your hands with your aura glowing in the direction of both of them. "Everybody stay where you are chill the f out." The guy with the visor said as he took off the visor. "I'm gonna ask you this one time, Where's Gamora?" He said sternly. You all had no idea who Gamora was. "I'll do you one better Who's Gamora?" Tony snapped back. "I'll do you one better, Why is Gamora?" the man with the tattoos said to add something. "Tell me where the girls is or I swear to you i'm gonna french friend this little freak." The man said putting his blaster closer to Peters head. "Let's do it, You shoot my guy, I'll blast him, Let's go!" Tony said obviously scared of Peter getting hurt as he elongated his blaster. "Do it Quill I can take it." the man with the tattoos said roughly. "No he can't take it!" the bug woman said. "She's right you can't take it." Strange sarcastically added. "Oh you don't want to tell me where she is, that's fine, I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." The man said angrily. "What what Thanos? Let me ask you this one time, What master do you serve?" Starnge asked weirdly. "What master do i serve what i am supposed to say Jesus?" the man snapped. "You're from Earth." you asked. "No i'm from Missouri." He snapped. "Thats on Earth dipshit. What are you hustling us for?" Tony snapped. "Your not with Thanos?" Peter asked. "With Thanos?! No..No he stole my girl. Wait who are you?" the man said getting confused. "We're the avengers man!" Peter said awkwardly. "Your the one Thor told us about." The woman said. "You know Thor?" Tony asked. "Yeah, Tall guy not that good looking needed saving." He replied, as he said it you saw Peter get confused over the 'not good looking' part. "Where is he now?" Strange asked. "He's on a planet to make a new hammer something." The man said. "Why does he need another hammer?" you asked. "He said his sister destroyed it." He replied. "Sister!?" Tony enquired. "What your name?" Tony asked. "Star-Lord." he said confidently. You cringed. "Where did you get that name?" you grinned. "This is Drax and Mantis. Part of my crew, two of them are with Thor and and Gamora,my girl Thanos took her." He said. "Why did he take her?" "She knows something." He said solemnly. "Stark. This is Peter Dr Strange and Y/n." Tony said naming you all. "We need to stop Thanos." Tony said before you all left the rubble of the ship and went outside. "What the hell happened to this planet, it's eight degrees of its access, gravitational pull is all over the place." Star Lord said. You tested out teh gravity and you started jumping really high with Mantis. "Yeah well we got one advantage, he's coming to us." Tony said to himself. "We'll use it. All right I have a plan, Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple, we draw him in, pin him down and get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy We just want to get the gauntlet. Are you yawning?" Tony said looking at Drax yawning. "In the middle of me breaking it down." Tony said. "I stopped listening after younsaid "We need a plan." Drag said quietly. "Mr clean is on another page." Tony said annoyed. "See not winging it isn't really what they do." Star Lord said. "What is it they do exactly?" Peter asked "Kick names, Take ass." Mantis said strongly. Tony sighed he was getting anxious. "It's gonna be ok Tony." You said to him to try and comfort him. He nodded. "All right just get over here please." Tony asked them. "yes i like your plan, expect it sucks so let me do the plan and then that way it might be really good." Star Lord said. Tony rolled his eyes. "Tell him about the dance off to save the universe. "What dance off?" Tony asked. "It's nothing" Star Lord stammered. "Like in Footloose, the movie?" Peter asked. "Exactly liek footloose!" Star Lord said. "Is it still the greatest movie in history?" He asked Peter. "It never was." Peter said. Star Lord got offended. "Don't encourage this kid, We're getting no help here from Flash Gordon ." Tony said to Peter. "Flash Gordon, By the way, that's a compliment....Dont forget i'm half human, so that 50% of me that's stupid, that's a 100% you." Star Lord said. "Excuse me, But died your friend often do that?" Mantis interrupted. You looked over at Strange who was floating with green energy around him and his head was moving all over the place. Strange then fell screaming and breathing heavily. "You ok?!" You shouted. "What was that?" You asked. "I went forward in time, to look at all outcomes that could happen." Starnge said. "How many did you look at." Star Lord asked. "14 million 605 ." He said panting. "How many did we win?" Tony asked. Strange paused. "One."