34

You couldn't sleep. How could you. You were so giddy from those kisses he gave you. You still felt those butterflies you had when he first kissed you. You turned your head slowly to see your friend. You couldn't believe you were actually doing this with him. You looked at him, he looked asleep. The time also read 3.00 so you assumed he was asleep. You moved slightly, allowing yourself to move up and lean over Peter. You looked at his lips. The lips you just had contact with. You asummed he was asleep and you moved to his lips. You slowly kissed him. His lips were cold. His lips were soft. This was the best thing taht ever happened to you. The best part was you could kiss him without him being awake. You slowly moved in again and kissed him. You held this kiss for a couple seconds before you felt Peters lips move. You slowly took yourself out seeing Peters eyes now open. "You couldn't wait until i was wake?" he whispered. You planted your head into the pillow laughing. You turned. Peter looked at you. "Ok since you can't sleep..." he said getting up and leaving over you. He then kissed you really slowly. He then dragged his hand on your chest and moved his hand down it maker you shiver and breath heavily. He took out of the kiss, moving slowly to your neck. He started kissing and sucking on your neck. You bit your lips to stop yourself from moaning but you couldn't. Peter had already found your sweet spot and started to suck not allowing the blood to move at that spot if your skin. He slightly bit your skin making you moan, this pleasure you felt was like nothing else you experienced. He took his lips from your neck. He looked at you breathing heavily and in pleasure. He made you like this. He was such a romantic kisser and continued to feast on your lips and tongue making you go wild once again. That fuzzy funny feeling when your tongues touched make you gasp. These noises and movements you made when he touched made Peter feel powerful. But not in a weird way just in the way that he was cocky in the way he was driving you mad. This couldn't be happening. Peter. Him. His tongue was touching your tongue, you both breathing heavily and gasping for a breath after every kiss. He stopped kissing you. He looked at you, you eyes and lips. As much as you couldn't believe it, neither could he. He wanted you to move in and kiss him like you did when he was asleep. Although he liked being on top and in control. There was a certain vulnerability about him, he loved you when you controlled him. And that's what you did. You kissed him slowly turning him on to his back and you now on top of him. Taking out of this kiss you switched turns with Peter and you now kissed his neck. He would moan and breath heavily as you did, until you found a certain spot just above his collar bone. You kissed and sucked so hard, he was now moaning for life. He was so loud it was insane. He closed his mouth and started to moan inside as not to wake anyone up. You continued kissing until something changed in you and Peter. You both wanted to go further. You both looked into eachother eyes as if as convent was given. You both knew you didn't want to do anything sexual but something more than just kissing. You gulped nervously as you helped Peter take off the spider-man suit he was wearing. You pulled down the top half of his suit and his bare chest. You've seen his chest and torso before but not like this. His chest enlarged and shrunk with every heavy breath Peter took. You started at the tip of his chest under his neck. You moved down to his triangle invetween his two pecks. You lifted you head as you moved to his left peck. You started caressing his nipple with your thumb and index. He moaned in pleasure. You used your other fingers to trace his six-pack. You then got you leg over Peter and you were now really on top of him. Getting up, you took off your shirt. You both now half naked, up started kissing him once again. You both were hot and tired but the drive of pleasure was keeping you two going. You both stopped. Looking again now into eachother eyes. He kissed you again. You both laughed for some reason as you sank in beside him now both facing the ceiling. You moved in beside him, you both couldn't believe you did that. You two making out and being half naked it was amazing, it was different. There was silence now, only you two breathing. "Wow." Peter said. You laughed turning your head. "Tiring, huh." you said. He nodded closing his eyes. He tilted his head into yours. You two for the rest of that night didn't do more. The two of you went to sleep. The two of you had become more intimate with each other.