2

As you walked through the door you took in your surroundings. You saw the long hallways, The decadent walls. The exponential stairways. Beside Tony was a young boy around your age with coffee coloured eyes and hair holding an i pad. "This is Peter Parker." Tony introduced him. "Hi i'm Y/n, Y/n L/n." The boy went to shake your hand but ended up dropping the i pad. "Jeez Peter!" Tony exclaimed. You and Peter went to pick up the i pad and you both crashed heads. "Ow!" you said in unison. "You chuckled. "It's nice to meet Peter." you said while rubbing your forehead. There was a long pause were you and Peter stared at each other. Tony interrupted, "So....Listen kid, i'll get everyone together in about half an hour and we can introduce you to the rest of the Brady Bunch. He smiled at you. "Cap, Nat bring the kid to his room." Tony then winked at you. You replied with a smile.

Yourself, Steve and Nat walked up the massive glass stairway up to a floor that felt very cosy with a living area, kitchen, dining table, tv and 2 couches with tons of blankets. Sitting on the couches was a woman with bright red hair reading a book and 2 men,one with long blonde hair and a man with a casket of arrows watching tv. On the other side of the room was 2 other men,you recognised the two, it was the falcon and the winter soldier the two were arguing in the kitchen but stopped when you arrived . All 5 of the people darted their eyes towards you. You have a little wave. "Guys you'll have time to meet him, brb." Nat announced to the group. You then went through a hallway with many doors and a window at the end. "This is the hallway with everyone's rooms." Nat pointed to the right of the of the hall and said. "My room, Wanda's, Bruce's, Thor- when he's here, Vision, Bucky's and the next two rooms are spare for whenever Rhodey,Clint or Steve is staying overnight." Nat then pointed towards the other side of the hallway. "Sams room, Scott's room, Pietro's Peter's and you." The three of you walked up to the door of your room. you opened it up to a big room with a king sized bed a hanger line for your clothes, an ensuit, a tv, a record player and a desk and chair, and plants all over your room . It all had the same theme of your favorite colour. "How did you..." Steve interrupted. "Ask Tony." "Gotcha." you replied. "Guys this is too much, i can't possibly accept all this.", Nat replied by saying "It's Tony, always expect the best." she chuckled. "Get yourself ready, your gonna meet everyone, See y'a in a minute.". You sat on your massive bed. You weren't used to all this luxury. You looked around your room  at the window, the carpet on the floor, the tv, the desk and all the plants in your room. You smiled, you felt safe here.

You began to unpack and hang your clothes while putting all of your belongings into their places, your jewellery,phone records and books. You then thumped yourself onto your bed, you had a long day and it was only starting. You began to hear the A.I voice again. "Hello Mr.L/n, i am Friday Tony Starks personal A.I, your arrival is waited in the living room." "You looked around your room wondering where the voice was coming from but quickly skimmed out of your room into the hallway and into the living room. As soon as Tony saw you he announced, "Kid meet the Avengers".