Chapter 137 - My Revelations

Chapter Cover: Erza seating upon a strange animal a she was wearing an armor with sword in her hand as airships flew in the air above her.

Sunlight was what I saw when I opened my eyes again.

I blinked myself into consciousness, glancing around wanting to see where I was and I noticed that I was lying upon a bed. The cover was placed upon my form and it was like I was just waking up from a deep sleep. I was confused as to how I got here in the first place before glancing down upon my body noticing the few bandages I had around my left arm and my stomach. I could feel a form of tightenss around my jaws as well and could feel that someone had placed some bandages around my face as well.

I turned my gaze toward the window beside me, wanting to see where I was. I recognize the open backyard that the guild was using to raise fruits like a garden and it was then I realize that I was back at the small Fairy Tail building.

How did I get here was the first thing that was running through my mind for the last thing I remembered was that Lewis Frost and being trapped into his Binding spell. I placed my hand upon the side of my face before pulling the cover off.

I stood up from where I was. I noticed that I was dressed in sleep clothes meaning somebody changed me from the blood tached clothes that I was wearing before. It made me wonders exactly how I had gotten back to Fairy Tail…

Was Mui responsible for it?

The door of the room I was in opened itself and I turned to face the person who had just entered inside the room. It was Erza. The girl was wearing her armor upon her body as she entered inside the room and a look crossed her features as she stared at me.

She was upon me in an instant, crushing my form into a hug. I stood frozen for a few moments as she hugged me against her form and I slowly returned the hug. Then she stepped back and looked into my eyes.

"I'm so glad that you're alive," she said giving a small smile, "Do you have any idea how terrified you made me when we found you?"

I stared at her, confused.

"How exactly did you find me?"

Erza glanced up at me.

"Mui took us there," she said, "He appeared within the guild four days ago asking for help to break you out of Hellfire's hideout."

I stared at her, completely confused.

"How did you know where Hellfire's hideout was?" I asked.

"Mui followed the Dark Trio to their base," Erza explained, "Once he had figured out where they had taken you, he went straight to us and we destroyed them completely…thought, we got some injuries but nothing we couldn't survive."

I looked away.

"Then you saw the request that had been sent to them," I told her.

Erza nodded.

"It makes me wonder as to whom could have sent it out," she said, "We have been on Tenrou for at least seven years and there is no way that you could have done something that will cause a bounty to be placed upon your head."

"I wondered about that too," I murmured softly taking a seat upon the bed I left a few minutes ago.

"But I am glad to see you back upon your feet Eve," Erza said with a smile, "I can finally tell you the good news."

I looked at her confused.

"Good news?"

Erza nodded.