Chapter 64 - Fairy Tail is Family

I was completely shocked.

There is no way that this guy could actually cast this spell. Doesn't he know what happened to the people this spell is directed to. Doesn't he knows how dangerous this spell is

"Are you insane?" I yelled at him, "If you cast that spell…"

Laxus put his hands together and a golden light started to gather in his palm. The light was starting to grow more powerful as the seconds passed by.

"That's right," Laxus laughed, "I have mastered the Fairy Law spell, and I am going to destroy all of you."

"Fairy Law?" Natsu repeated the shock loud in his voice.

"It's Master Makarov ultimate Judgment spell," I told him, "It affect all that the caster sees as his enemies…if that guy cast this spell, we're as good as dead."

"You've got that right girly," Laxus laughed, "In a few moments…all of you are going to be nothing but history."

"Laxus what are you thinking?" Natsu yelled at him.

But Laxus didn't even seems to hear him as he concentrated upon the golden glow that was hovering in midair in the middle of palms. He was still chuckling.

"Stop it Laxus,"

Damn if only I coud move right, I thought, looking down at my hand which was still shaking from the breath attack Laxus had launched at us, I could have use RuneSave to absorb the magic energy…but…I still can't…

Laxus continued to concentrate upon the spell in front of him. He was completely blocking everything out from him as the golden light bursted from the ground where Natsu and I were.

Shit…if I don't do something soon…we're all dead.

Then a new voice called out.

"Laxus, stop."

I glanced toward it and found Levy standing at the entrance of the church. She had a worried look upon her face as she stared at what was happening in front of her.

"Levy…," Natsu said surprised.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Laxus," Levy called out, "You've got to go see the Master now…he doesn't have much time."

Laxus ignored her completely, returning his attention back down toward the Fairy Law he was working on.

"Master Makarov…I mean, your grandfather," Levy called out, "He is close to death."

These words drew our attention. I feel my eyes widened in shock at the thoughs of the master dying. There is no way that this could be true but it had drawn Laxus's attention that he stopped powering up the Fairy Law as a look of shock crossed his face.

"Stop what you're doing right now," Levy called, "And go see him one last time…please hurry, before it's too late."

I looked down toward the ground feeling my hands tightening into fists.

"No way…this can't be true…Gramps is going to die?" Natsu said.

Laxus stayed completely frozen and with the light of the Fairy Law, I could see every line upon his face and I can see the shock that was in his eyes. The fear that had brieftly appeared at Levy's words disappeared and a smirk crossed his face.

"This is working out perfectly," he said, "Now that the old man is at death door…the chances of me becoming Master just went up tredemensly."

My heart jumped.