Chapter ✨69✨ - Creeping Shadows

69 69 69 69 69 69 69 IS THE WAYY, COME ON FRUITY PEOPLE 69 69 69 69 69 69 SIXTY NINEEEEREE

ehem.. Let's continue.....

6969696969696969696969696969

NO POV

In a creepy looking building, the home of a Dark Guild something dangerous is being planned that could have dangerous consequences for Eve and her friends. The person walked toward the building with the black cloak dancing in the wind and then he stepped inside.

"So you've finally returned," a woman's voice spoke out looking toward the new arrival.

The man looked up toward the young woman in front of him and bowed to her.

"Yes, I'm sorry it took so long Mistress," he said with a light bow, "But the information that I have is the latest of what is happening. Oracion Seis's sub divisions were all quite active lately."

The Mistress chuckled.

"So Brain is finally making his move upon that fairy tales stories of his," she said softly, "Maybe it will do us some good to make a move, after all, it will soon be our time to strike."

"Is it really Mistress?"

The woman stood up from where she was seated and stepped forward showing the Guild tattoo that was on the back of her left hand. It was an H shaped thing that had a skull at the bottom with flames growing around it.

"I have already sent out those three to retrieve our target," the Mistress said as she let out a soft chuckle, "A new wind is blowing my dear Sully, that wind will fans our flames as we devours our enemies from the darkness."

EVE POV

The afternoon that I spend with Samara and the guild was the best thing that ever happened. I was glad that she was enjoying herself and smiling with the number of stories that Mira was telling her stories and a few members like Levy giving her a free show of magic along with Wakaba and Samara was completely enjoying it.

"It's great to meet you," Juvia said with a light bow.

"Hey Juvia," I greeted taking the Water Wizard in a hug, "Where have you been for the last few days."

The Water Wizard smiled.

"Juvia was getting used ot work within a guild again," the young woman told me, "I was really surprised at how Fairy Tail is different from Phantom."

"So you're a friend of my little sis?" Samara smiled as she stepped toward her.

"Yes," I said, "Juvia Lockster is a friend I had when I was in Phantom Lord, Juvia this is Samara, my older sister by everything except blood."

"You flatter me Eve," Samara said waving the compliments away, "But it's great to meet a friend of Eve."

Juvia smiled.

"It's great to meet Eve's sister," she said, "How come you've never spoke of her before Eve?"

"Well…," I started.

"Don't blame Eve," Samara said, "We've only recently started to talk to each other and with how busy our lives had been these past few weeks, I'm only starting to rekindle the friendship that we had when we were children."

"Oh, I see," Juvia said softly, "That sound great."

I smiled at them enjoying their talks and I glanced around the guild.

"Right Eve?"

I blinked in attention turning toward the two young women infront of me.

"Sorry what?"