Chapter 46 - The Tower of Heaven Part 2

Time passed slowly within the cell I was in. I stayed there with my head bowed down thinking about what I just got myself into. Things won't go as canon if Jellal is planning to use me for the R-System. If he didn't go after Erza, then Fairy Tail won't be able to shut down this tower and defeat him…

This could be another change because of my presence here, I thought, suddenly feeling scared, Even thought I know that it won't work…what if I lost my memory when it happened?

I shook my head as if it would be enough to get rid of those horrible thoughts but it didn't stop. Something major could change here if things didn't go as it had in the anime. It was the groundwork of this story…the basic of how things should go…but…

This isn't some story anymore, I thought to myself, This is real life….this is reality. They are not going to be on black in white as the manga was. Even the smallest change could be disastrous and from what I can see…it was more than just a small change…

I thought back to Gajeel and Juvia. I hope they had gotten my message thought I certainly hope they could make sense of it. I sighed to myself.

Even if they made sense of it…could they even find Erza? I thought, If the Tower of Heaven arc is starting then that means Erza and her friends are at that amusement park…

I turned my attention toward the window but there was no moon that can be seen but it's silvery light lit up the inside of my cell. I am surprised that no one came down here to see me…but as I recall, I was never really close to the kids back then…the only person I knew personally where Jellal, Erza along with Simon and Mui.

Thinking back to Mui, that guy really had changed. If it wasn't for the scar he had upon his nose I would have never recognized him and he known magic too…a sort of space manipulation magic. I didn't think that type of magic existed but heck, it's magic so who am I to judge it. I had hoped that he hadn't turn on me like that thought, but I could understand why he was angry at me and Jellal was the cause of all of this…

But I knew he was just a victim of this thing as we all were.

Jellal, I thought, I could have changed what happened to you didn't I? I could have stopped Ultear from controlling you like that…I could have…

I can feel my fist tightening in the anger that was boiling within me. I knew that I have to do something but what? I can't use my magic because of that strange material that was around my wrists. But I calmed myself down, letting the anger flow out and calmness took over…I closed both of my eyes and reached deep within myself…deep toward where she was…

Nova.

When I reopened my eyes, there she was. The large being that had brought me here into this world but instead of lying down on the ground, she was seemingly glancing at the white above almost as if she was speaking to it.

"Nova,"

"Eve," she responded turning her eyes toward me, "What do you need?"

"I don't need anything," I told her taking a seat upon the ground in front of her, "I'm just at lost at what I am suppose to do now."

"How so?"

"This thing isn't starting how it should be," I told her, "Jellal was supposed to go after Erza but he came after me and he is going to use me to activate the Tower. Could befriending him had changed this?"

"A butterfly flap his wings cause hurricanes on the other side of the world," Nova said, lowering her head toward me, "You are that butterfly Eve, and the hurricanes are the changes you now see…Even if you were not there that day…you would have been drawn toward Fairy Tail, one way or another."