61

Anna's POV
"I'm sure Emma, Sab, and Dev will take care of her. You my friend..." Eva said doing my tie.

She didn't know how to do a tie either. Great I'm fucked.

"Just ask her." She said giving up.

I was wearing an all black suit. I know I wore the same thing to prom but this was an actual black tie. The last prom was a white tie and it looked really bad.

I tried following Cassidy's motions in fixing a tie but I gave up too.

"And here..." Eva said putting a red rose in my pocket of my jacket.

We were all at Cassidy's house so I saw Chase in his room.

"Hey buddy." I said and he looked at me.

"We didn't see you at Cassidy's big game?" I said and he scoffed.

"She deserves it. Worse sister ever." He said and I frowned.

"You know she tried her hardest taking care of you. She's still your sister and she's doing something for herself." I said and he scoffed again.

I decided to leave it alone and go towards the living room. Eva was wearing a dark blue dress. Sab came out and she as excited as she looked at my undone tie.

"Your a soccer player with so much intimidation and you can't tie your own tie?" she said and I flipped her off.

"She's almost done." Dev said coming out.

Emma was wearing pink and Dev was wearing red. While Sab was wearing a lighter blue than Eva's.

"I'm nervous." I mumbled. Emma came out and she smiled.

"Oh your gonna love her." She said and I felt so much more nervousness.

When she didn't come out I got worried. I walked in tand closed my eyes. I didn't want to invade privacy.

"Cass? You good?" I asked her.

"You can open your eyes dummy." She said and I did.

She had her black dress matching with mine.

"You and your tie." She mumbled.

She measured the length and started to do it. I smiled and I felt her pull me down.

Her soft lips that must have had chapstick cause I could taste the vanilla in it.

"You ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

Her dress reached down to her ankles and it was thin so it didn't fluff out. I was planning to ask her out after prom towards the end of the prom.

When we came out to the living room we saw her mom and dad. Her dad was crying as she smiled.

Her mom took a picture and she asked Chase to come down.

"No Mom it's really okay. You don't have to." She said and her mom didn't take no for an answer.

When Chase came down his eyes stuck on his phone.

"Chase put your phone down now." She said and he rolled his eyes and did.

"Okay? It's a dress whatever." He said and I looked at Cassidy.

"Why don't you guys go out to the car now." I whispered to the girls and they did.

"Chase Lee Dawson. You better watch that mouth." Her mom said.

"No mom I promise it's fine. He's growing up he doesn't have to." Cassidy said and I could tell she was a little hurt.

"I'm gonna get a picture of you two. Now Chase get over here." She said and Cassidy was on the edge of a breakdown probably.

Chase had grown to be taller than Cassidy. He was about 5'7 and still growing. He stood next to Cassidy as she looked at him.

Cassidy smiled and Chase forced on a smile. After that he went straight upstairs.

"Hey I'm sorry.." I whispered hugging her.

"I would cry right now but that would ruin my makeup." She said and I smiled.

"We don't want that do we now." I said getting a tissue and to clean up a few drops that were in her eye.

"We're gonna have the best time of our lives." I said and she nodded.

The girls must have driven off because they took my car instead. We got into Cassidy's car and drove off.

"You ready?" I asked her when we arrived. I got out and opened her door.

"Ah... gentlemen personality." She whispered.

Chase's Pov
"Yo Dude remember that guy that worked at your our highschool?" Issac said and I looked at him.

"The one that went to jail?" He said and that caught my attention.

"Turns out he broke out of there and is around the neighborhood." He said and I looked at him.

It was nearly midnight. I grabbed my stuff and ran back down to my house. I saw Anna driving away in my neighborhood so I hid.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

I grabbed my knife out when I saw a new car there. The knife that was given by Cass to protect myself.

I ran down and open the door. I could hear crashing. I ran upstairs and found my sisters door locked.

I tired busting through. I kicked it multiple times. The door opened and there I saw him... the man on the news 2 years ago.

"CHASE!" Cassidy yelled.

He knocked the knife out of my hands and grabbed me.

Cassidy's Pov
The gun that lays in my dad's drawer... I grabbed it and found King trying to grab my brother and run out of the house.

He pointed the gun at me and I pointed it straight at his head and away from my brother.

Two bullets... but not from the same guns.

A/n

This may be confusing Chapter. I skipped the Prom part bc I'm honestly tired of this book and want to get this over with.