39

Cassidy's Pov
"No reason. I just like to keep protection on me at all times..." she mumbled.

"Mhmm... did you plan this?" I asked her.

"What! No! Of course not." She said jumping in bed.

She went under the covers laying her head down on my stomach. I realized I didn't take my bra off so as well she put the covers over the lower parts of my body.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"Like 10?" She said.

"Oh okay." I muttered.

"Cmon. Your gonna take a bath. I'll get some ice cream sandwiches that I bought. Andddd we can watch a movie on my laptop." She said kissing my neck.

"But I don't wanna get up. I'm comfy." I said and she smiled.

"I'm sure you will get goods night rest tonight but Cmon up." She said getting out of bed.

I groaned when she tried moving me. I can be a little moody when it comes to getting out of a bed.

"Don't make me throw you in the bathroom... literally." I looked at her confused.

"I'm a soccer player I bash into people for fun." She said.

"Can you get me some clothes first?" I asked her and she nodded.

She got me a pair of boxers I had and some sweatpants and a shirt.

After she gave me the boxers I slipped them on and went to the bathroom.

"You want your essentials? Or the hotel's essentials?" Anna asked me.

"If I could use mine I would like that." I said and she nodded.

She started a hot bath and let me get in she handed me my shampoo and conditioner while having the shower curtain closed.

When I was done Anna had some ice cream sandwiches on the bedside and she was getting a movie ready for us.

"Mmmm would you like despicable me or frozen?" She asked me.

"Frozen." I said getting in the bed.

She pulled me closer her to her putting my head against her chest and her arms wrapping around me. We watched the movie together but before it ended I fell asleep where Anna and Kristof we're running back to the castle.

~~~~~~~

"Alright you girls ready? There's 5 teams here including us. Be the best and do your best." He said which I find it the cringest line ever.

"Dawson your in for the 100, 200, and as well the 400." He said and I nodded.

"Shumate Your in the 200 and the 400." He said and I felt Anna's presence behind me when she said yes.

He kept calling peoples name and put the schedule down.

"You have enough money? There's concessions and as well as a food stand for hotdogs outback." Anna asked me as we stepped on the field to stretch.

"I think so. Hopefully." I said and she nodded.

"If you need money you can ask me." She said and I nodded.

After stretching we took the first trip to the concession as I got myself only some m&ms and as well some protein some trail mix and a bottle of orange juice.

"It's quite hot out here..." Anna said taking her sweatshirt off revealing her jersey for track.

"Why don't you take yours off? There's a 50 chance your gonna get a heatstroke." She said and I instantly felt nervous.

Ever since I have worn baggy clothes and have shown no skin at all. I figured if the problem was my clothes to where everyone could seduce me I could change that.

"I rather not." I muttered walking away.

"Hey wait. If your worried about that you don't have to. I'll be right here." She said and I smiled.

"Thanks... but no thanks." I said opening my pack of trail mix and took a drink of my orange juice.

We left on Friday... today is Sunday and we will be home probably by tomorrow really late at night... I've FaceTimed Chase nearly everyday and it amazes me how good they were doing.

Speaking of Chase he was calling me.

"Hey bubba. How you doing?" I asked him and he had one of his biggest smiles on.

"WE GOT ICE CREAM!" He yelled and I smiled. I sat down next to my stuff as Anna did too.

"Oh lemme guess you got your Cookie Monster ice cream?" I asked him and he nodded.

Blue was always his favorite color. That's always why he wanted Cookie Monster ice cream.

"IT TASTES SO YUMMY!" He said in excitement.

"I'm glad it does." I said.

"Where are you?" He asked me as I looked at him.

"I am in Ohio. So about a few hours away from you." I said and he frowned.

"When will you be back?" He asked me.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." I said smiling.

"Really? I can't wait for you to tell me all about what happened." He said.

He knew he was autistic but that really didn't stop him from being sad or upset with himself. It made him quite funny and he was truly amazed on what it could to him. I wouldn't change him for the world.

"Well I have to go. Bye Bye I love you Cassie." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too bubba and be good." I said and he nodded before hanging the phone up.

"Y'all have a cute relationship." Anna said beside me.

"Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world." 

A/n

Online school can suck my dick and choke.