10

Cassidy's Pov
I watched as Anna ran down the field with her practice jersey. She was ahead with the ball about to make a point when someone stole it out from under her.

I felt the girl who stole it from her look at me. She just stared at me when she tripped because Anna had gotten the ball back and scored a point.

They were given a break as Anna came running to me. Her bag was here with me has she pulled her waterbottle out.

"Your very good at soccer." I said and she laughed smiling.

"HEY SHUMATE!" We both looked at the girl.

"Why don't you... introduce me to the nice pretty girl you have." She said plopping herself right next to me.

I felt her arm brush over mine making me tense at the slightest.

"Get away from her." Anna said as I saw her pull her arm and pull her away from me.

"Woah Chill. If you told me this was your girl I wouldn't have shot my chance." She said looking at me and winking.

"She's not. Now go sit down before I make all of us run suicides." She said and the entire team looked at Anna and practically begged the girl not to go farther.

"Oh so I do get my chance?" She said looking at me.

I felt her sit down right on my lap making me just want to run out of here.

"Hello there... you seem really cute. How bout I take you home after or practice." And I tried pushing her off of me but she just held my hands not letting me.

"Get the fuck off of her." I heard as Anna pushed the girl.

Anna pulled me to stand up. Her arm was wrapped around my back. Her hand on my waist making me tense so badly.

"Shit... sorry. Instincts." She mumbled letting go.

"Wow... so possessive." The girl said as I saw a name on her shirt.

'Kiley Brinkins'

"Kiley run along." Anna said as Kiley just stared at me.

"Woah what's going on here?" The Coach said as we looked at her.

"Nothing. I just accidentally hit on someone's property. And apparently the owner is so possessive she won't let anyone touch her." Kiley said as I could feel Anna's anger just by her fist getting tighten.

"Fucking silly. On the line of the field." The Coach said and everyone groaned. Anna looked at me up and down.

"Your not hurt? Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded as the coach called for her.

"It's gonna take another 20 I'm sorry." She said leaving me before I could talk.

~~~~~~

"Hi." I heard as I was getting ready to leave while Anna was talking to the coach.

"Your like the star of the basketball team." I looked up to see Kiley.

"No... that's Zoey." I muttered.

"Oh so she does talk." I could feel myself get embarrassed but the second.

"Zoey is just the basketball captain. You on the other hand workout plays differently than her." She said and I looked at her.

"Yep I played basketball when I was in middle school." She said.

"Your a star. Why didn't you get out as team captain." She said and I shrugged.

"Mmm... that's not enough. I want a real answer." She said and I could tell she was trying assert her dominance against me.

I shook my head no but I felt her lift my chin with her finger. I tried pulling away yet she grabbed my chin making me face her.

My eyes instantly went on Anna who hasn't realized my situation. Wait... why should I think Anna has to fix this. I can do this on my own.

"Get away." I managed to get out of my mouth but she only held my face with much more strength.

"Hey. Get off of her." I heard as I saw a girl... It wasn't Anna but all I knew is that they got in a fight.

I saw Anna who only said knock it off and walked to me.

"We my friend... are leaving." She said and I nodded not wanting to be apart of this anymore.

"You okay?" Anna asked as we got in the car.

I was so tensed up from the dram I jumped when I felt a hand in my thigh.

"It's okay..." she mumbled.

Her thumb rubbed my skin as she looked at me.

"You want me for drop you off?" She asked me and I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

She quickly pulled her hand away as I was still tensed up.

I looked out the window to see the basketball team going out the door exiting their practice as I sunk down in my seat not wanting them to see me.

Anna looked at me before looking at the players. She started her car and immediately started to drive.

"Now are you okay?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'll drop you off alright?" She said and I nodded.

After driving what felt an uncomfortable silence we reached my house. I looked at her as she smiled. I got out of my car before she called my name.

"Can I... pick you up tomorrow?" She asked me and I froze again.

I keep freezing. I really want to get this under controlled.

"Uh- yeah sure..." I said and she smiled.

"Cool... I'll pick you at 6?" She asked and I nodded.

We exchanged goodbyes and left as I got in the door and she drove away the second I got in.

I let out a breath of relief of what just happened today...

A/n

I LIEK GORILLAS AND THSN I WENT TO THE MALL AND BOUGHT AFRICA AND THAN DROWNED THEM WITH LAVA AND THAN I WENT TO DISNEY WORLD TO MEET THE SUPER WHY KIDS AND I LOVE DIT AND I WANNA GO TO SHARKS AND BITE IT