8

Cassidy's Pov
The encounter I had with Anna yesterday was weird. She offered these pockys and I found a set on my desk when I got up this morning.

I was on the edge of barely comfortable and very comfortable with her and I've never really experienced that unless it was with Zoey.

"You wanna go home during practice huh?" Coach said as I felt him behind me.

"N-No sir..." I said and he smirked.

"Your going to run till you give out. That's your punishment." He said and I groaned.

"Groan all you want it's not gonna make the punishment any better." He said as I felt him behind me.

It wasn't the same feeling as if it was Anna behind me.

"And to add... your going to wear only these." He said as I felt him tug at my shorts.

Right under these were my spandex. They were only there because that was the only thing I could find.

"Take em off now." He said.

"Or your going to run in the gym. Where everyone is going to see you." He said and I just know this was wrong...

But did I listen to him? Yes I did. I ran down the gym and he told me to stairs. After that I ran the gym as I copied feel the energy losing in my body.

He yelled at me to run faster. But my legs could barely take it. His voice was loud echoing through the gym before I heard talking.

"Hey! Stop running!" I heard after I heard that I collapsed on the ground.

"Your really gonna make her run!" I heard as My vision got blurry.

I had been running and 1st hr past. There was two coaches and one of them got my bags. She walked over to me grabbing one of my jogging pants.

"Why did you agree to come so early in the morning?" She asked me as I just froze.

I took my jogging pants back up and she took my hand pulling me up.

"Not very much of talker I see. Why don't you go to class. And don't bother to show up for basketball practice. Go home." She said.

"Uh... y-yes ma'am." I muttered.

"Just call me Coach Lance." She said and I nodded.

I left the gym just feeling my legs tired out. After I left I could hear the two coaches yelling at him.

I walked into second hour as the teacher looked at me.

"Why are you 30 minutes late?" She asked me and I kinda just zoned out on her.

"You were probably smoking like all of the other kids these days." She said and I shook my head.

"No... ma'am." I mumbled.

I swore to my bother I'd never smoke or vape in my life. I couldn't exactly swear on drugs because my amped anti-depressants made life... feel not much sad anymore I guess.

I couldn't explain it. I just have never break a swear on my brother. He was the one person I trusted with my life and I couldn't break his swear because he swore the same thing to me.

"Go sit down." She said and I did.

"Hey." I heard behind me.

"Are you okay?" She asked as I couldn't hold the eye contact with her for long.

I nodded and got back to what I was doing. Math... I've had such trouble with math and I believe I'm failing.

I felt someone crouch down next to my desk. I saw Anna who was seeing my work.

"Try... putting the 7 over the 9." She said and I looked at her.

"Here..." she said picking up my pencil.

She erase my 7 and put it over my 9 as she started to be behind me I could feel her hand slip under my sweatshirt. 

she started to write invisible shapes just above my sports bra. I tensed up really stiff as she put her head on shoulder.

She started to show me how to do the math. After she did the first three questions she took her hand from out and under my sweatshirt.

"Do you understand?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"You zoned out didn't you..." she said and she admitted my guilt.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to." I said and she smiled.

"It's okay." She said.

She than did the next question and this time I actually listened... or tried too.

I was so focused on the other things she was going too fast for my brain to comprehend both things.

"Wait so you put this... over that?" I said and she nodded.

"Why were you so late today?" She asked me.

"I had to practice today." I muttered.

"You look... very tired." She said and I mumbled.

"Yeah... I feel really tired..." I said.

"Why don't we go home? After lunch?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Can I... take you out for lunch?" She asked me and I looked at her once again.

"My treat. Anywhere you want." She said and I could feel a heavy shock in me.

"I... don't want you to put your money on me." I said and she shook her head no.

"It's okay... Cmon. Anywhere you want. Any amount of food I can get" she said and I genuinely started to feel really hungry.

"Can we get... Chinese?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course. Anything you want." She said and I felt excited a little.

I also felt really nervous. I didn't think this has a date yet I didn't want it to be. I genuinely felt hungry. I waited all day and each hour I felt more hungry and more excited.

A/n

Look at my dogggg