27

Anna's POV
Cassidy ended up choosing something similar to hers. I had wore black skinny jeans which was the first thing I could find since I was so sudden. She pulled out a red shirt and a black sweatshirt.

I wore the shirt over the sweatshirt and it actual came out a pretty nice fit.

The way I picked hers was it wasn't so feminine for her. Even though she had a skirt it was mediums length so not to short and not to long and it's about her mid thigh which was perfect.

We looked in the mirror and not gonna lie it almost looked as if we were a couple... Pfft not like I have any feelings for her or anything. I was here just as a driver for her. I wasn't planning to get drunk anyway.

I took a mirror picture of just to keep it as a memory. She smiled before she left a kiss on my cheek and left to get her things.

I froze when she did because I could feel her soft lips and I craved for more of those soft lips at this point.

"You coming?" She asked me and I nodded going out her room.

When we got to my car I kept my keys on me. She gave me directions and I immediately knew it was Jason's house. He always through the best parties yet he was so nice at the same time.

"You ready?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"I don't know..." she mumbled.

"Cmon... it will be very fun." I said and she looked at the entrance of the door.

"Can you... stay with me?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Of course. That's what I'm here for right?" I said and she looked at me and shrugged.

"Well I don't want you to think I'm using you." She said and I shook my head getting out of the car.

I opened her door for her to get out. After shutting it I put out a hand for her to grab and walked her to the entrance.

"Name." A guy said after we knocked in the wooden door.

"Anna Shumate." I said.

"Ohhhh Anna. She's finally came. And... oh. You actually came." He said looking at Cassidy.

"Mmm... you two going for a joyride together? Don't worry I got my lips closed." He said letting us in.

I stayed behind Cassidy. The smell of sweaty teenagers and alcohol sits in front  of our noses.

I looked at Cassidy who I nearly ran into when she stopped all the suddenly.

The music was way to loud. She started to feel uncomfortable and her hand went up to her neck.

I made her stop when she looked at me. I shook my head no and kept ahold of her hand bringing her to the kitchen.

I've been to many of Jason's parties so I knew what room was what.

"What drink would you like?" I asked her.

"Which one would you prefer?" She asked me.

"I'm not drinking anything Soo... try this." I said giving her small shot of vodka.

She took it down like a champ but spit out immediately making me laugh.

"Okay try this." I said getting a glass of scotch down.

She watched me carefully. Not my body but  my hands and the drink. She must have been looking if I put anything in the drink.

"You can trust me." I said and I realized unpicked the words wrong.

"That's what they all say." she muttered taking the can out of my hand and drinking some.

She seemed to like it and within minutes she was tipsy. I took the can and put my hand on her back and led her to the center. I set the can down and took her hand.

She looked at me before she just stood there behind me. I put my hands on her waist making her tense up.

"It's okay." I whispered.

I started to sway her hips. I moved my hands down to her hips has I moved the lower parts making her dance to they rhythm of the song.

I breathed on the back of her neck making her tense up. I moved down to the side.

She was beyond tipsy now that the alcohol hit in. She took more than one glass so I could see why.

Her hands to the back of my neck as I slowly kissed her shoulder. She didn't tense up. She didn't do anything she let it happen.

I moved my way up to her neck as I could hear as slight moan come from her.

Right then and there I felt my boxer become tight when my dick started to grow a boner.

Shit.

I was completely... sober. This was all her happening. I sucked on her neck lightly just barely enough to not show a mark.

Her body was against mine. She moved against my body making my dick grow harder. I realize she doesn't have her anxiety when she's practically drunk.

It completely melts away and she could do anything she wanted. I heard groan when I found her sweet spot on her neck which was just barely and behind her jawline making her body grind against me more.

We than got tired of dancing or somehow I did and Cassidy had enough stamina to keep my boner alive.

"Cmon beautiful." I said and she looked at me.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said and she nodded has I took her hand to bring me with you.

I made her stand outside the door. She leaned against the door but when I talked to her she didn't say anything.

Fuck. Where the fuck did she go?

I went out the door to see Kiley... she was kissing Cassidy has her hand was on Cassidy's thigh.

When Cassidy caught my eyes it was too late. Kiley took Cassidy upstairs as I ran after them. They shut and locked the door before I could even get in.

"A skirt... wow. You are a slut." I heard from out the door with Kiley has she made her voice seductive.