27. Her POV

I giggled as I was carried back into the hotel room by my now fiancé.

"You see, the thing is, I have to feed you before I fuck the shit out of you so what're we ordering?" He asked putting me on the bed and I looked up at him.

"Chinese?" I asked.

"That's my girl." He smiled.

-

His hands moved up my thighs and I felt him grab at them like he hadn't before and I wrapped my thighs around his waist, my arms around his neck as he pulled me from the kitchen counter and connected his lips with mine.

I moaned as his hands moved to my breasts and neaded them over the fabric of my shirt.

"You're mine." He mumbled but I could feel his smile against my neck as he said that.

"I am." I groaned as he bit and sucked on my skin.

He took my shirt off and my bra with it immediately connecting his lips to my chest, placing me down on the bed.

I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed as he left small bites on my ribs and abdomen. He came back up more eager than he's ever been.

"I need you." He moaned in my ear and backed up, undressing himself, removing my pants and underwear faster than I've ever seen.

He didn't even let me suck him or him do me, he used his saliva and immediately thrusted into me making my back arch and he moaned, holding himself up with his arms as he fucked me.

"Harder." I yearned for more and he did as I asked, the skin contact resulted in large sounds as I was filling the room with my moans and his panting.

"Fuck Maya." He kissed my forehead as he kept thrusting, holding himself up in a plank over me and I held my legs up as he began slowing and I felt every part of him.

I suddenly felt my core bunch and contract.

"Come on me." He said and I did as he asked and my legs shook as he kept thrusting into me.

He pulled out and lied beside me.

"Ride me baby." He lifted me and I sat myself down on his now lying down body. I had my legs straddling his hips and my hands on his chest as I began bouncing on his dick.

"You're so good." He moaned and slapped my ass, helping me up and down as my eyes stayed closed.

"Oh my god." I squealed but he didn't let me stop so I began overstimulating myself.

I came again and it was too much, I tried pulling myself off from my sensitivity but he began thrusting into me as I hovered.

"You don't get to run lovie." He said darkly and tiredly. I struggled letting him do it as I began yelling out.

"Noah!" I yelled.

"One more time baby, I'm gonna cum too." He said and it gave me motivation to finish it out, I felt warm liquid enter my sex and he pulled me to his chest, holding me tightly to him.

"Give me a minute." He said, us both out of breath.

I felt tired and happy.

"Don't sleep on me now babes." He carried me to the toilet and held my hands as I could barely hold myself up.

Good thing I was never a shy bathroom user.

I wiped and made sure to wipe extra as liquid was falling from me and he picked me up, setting me on the counter and handing me a bottled water as he drank his own.

"Let's shower, cuddle?" He asked.

"I'm tired." I sighed.

"I know my love but we have to get you clean and me too." He turned on the water and picked me up, my hands around his neck as he washed my hair and body as well as washing himself.

When we got out we made sure we were dry before getting in the bed and I laid on his chest, our bare bodies touching each other.

"I've got you." He kissed my head and I hummed.