15. Her POV

"These are so good!" I smiled and Lane laughed.

We all sat around a table at a Cinnabon place and ate the cute small glazed circled.

"They are I haven't had these since I was a child." Jonas smiled and I took a sip of my smoothie.

"What's after this?" I asked.

"Just walking around the shops. Have paparazzi up your ass holy shit." Lane gasped looking out the window and I turned around seeing cameras through the window.

"Welcome to being a gold metalist and my girlfriend." Noah kissed my cheek and I laughed.

"I mean I've been followed but wow." I took a bite of the last Cinnaball.

"So are you official?" Noah asked Lane and Jonas.

"Are we?" Jonas smiled at Lane.

"I think we should be. I've considered it and our ship name is either Jane or Lonas and both are hilarious but Jane is nice." He smiled.

"So I ask what you are in public and you say that he's you boyfriend?" I smiled and Lane nodded.

"Well yeah. What I say no and his number gets asked? Uhm no thanks." He said and Jonas laughed kissing the hand he was holding.

"Adorable." Noah laughed and I agreed.

"Let's go." He patted my thigh and we stood, walking out of the place and seeing the many stores as people gaped and "ooed".

"I've never had this many before." Noah mumbled and intertwined our fingers.

I saw they actually had a store for ice skates and a smile etched at my face.

"The ring we play at is near here and this area is actually really good with the hockey and skating stuff. Wanna go in?" Lane said and I nodded.

I tried letting go of Noah's hand to walk faster but he pulled me back.

"Patience Maya, don't leave me." He laughed and I smiled.

"Sorry but walk faster." I grinned and he jogged with me because I was excited.

"I've had the same skates for 4 years. I don't want new shoes just maybe blades." I said and he nodded.

We walked inside and the first thing I saw was my picture in the back of the place above the women's display and it was a picture of me when I was skating on one foot with my other in the air and I had a smile on my face.

"Wow." Noah laughed.

"Oh my god." A cashier said and people looked over to see how my face ironically matched the face in the photo.

"Hello Maya, what brings you in?" She asked and I smiled.

"I don't know. I've never seen a skate place at an outlets." I laughed.

"We opened not to long ago." She smiled and other workers kept staring and looking away quickly.

"Hey I have a question." She walked over and I nodded.

"There is this I think 5 or 6 year old girl here who needs help tying the laces and she watched your performance two nights ago and is a huge fan. Could you surprise her?" She asked and I looked at Noah who smiled sweetly at me.

"Of course where is she?" I clapped my hands together.

"Over there in isle 3." She pointed and I walked over touching her dad's shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Maya Christmas." I offered a hand and he looked back at the picture before smiling back at me.

"Wow. Ezra look." He said and the small girl looked up at me and smiled.

"Christmas!" She yelled and I laughed, tears nearly reaching my eyes at her cuteness.

"You're Ezra?" I asked kneeling down on my knees and sitting on my heels.

"Yea I am." She giggled and covered her face.

I smiled and looked at her as her curly black hair was clipped back with pretty butterfly clips and her brown skin glowed with small dimples that reached her cheeks when she giggled.

"Can I help tie your shoes?" I asked and she nodded.

I looked down and placed the little blade on my knee and began lacing the laces through the hoops then wrapping them around the small brackets before tying them.

"Is that comfy?" I asked and felt the tip of her skate.

"Yea." She nodded.

"There's a lot of room in there." I nodded at the dad and he smiled.

"How much do they cost?" I asked and the cashier came around.

"$120." She said and I smiled at the small girl.

"It's on me." I said and the dad's breath hitched loud enough for me to hear.

I looked back and he looked emotional.

"Thank you." He laughed and I stood giving him a hug.

"Of course." I handed him $160 in cash.

"Keep the change." I smiled and he laughed wiping small tears from under his eyes.

"Wait Christmas?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Can you sign them and get a picture?" She asked and I nodded.

I was handed a sharpie from a worker and signed the skate she didn't have on. I took off the skate and put the one down as we stood in front of my poster and I hugged her with a smile.

She kissed my cheek and that was caught on camera too.

"Thank you love, it was so nice meeting you both." I smiled and high-fived her while shaking the dad's hand and leaving.

"I'm speechless." Lane looked at me and I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"You paid for her skates, tied them, and made a grown man cry." He smiled and I shrugged.

"Some people need kindness and that little girl was too cute." I laughed as Noah wrapping his arm tightly around my waist and kissed my temple.

"God you're amazing. Literally a dream." He whispered and I looked back at him with a soft smile.

"Guess what?" I asked and turned around in his arms before moving away.

"What?" He asked.

I touched his chest and backed away.

"Tag, you're it." I began running away and Lane did too as Jonas tripped but caught himself and began running.

"I'll get you lovie." He began lunging in large and fast steps toward me.