2. Her POV

I looked at the brown headed boy who had his lips parted and eyes wide.

"Maya has been ice skating since she was 4 and figure skating with the tricks since she was 12 so a good 6 years of tricks." My coach smiled proudly at me.

"Now who thinks I'm enough of a fairy to do some trick competition. Not normal skating." I smiled ready for a smug guy to say something.

"Me. It's not that hard." A guy with blonde hair came down with his skates on.

"Can I ask your name?" I asked as he skated to me.

"Jamie Loveland." He offered a hand as mine were positioned behind my back.

"Nice to meet you Jamie." I said with a soft smile and shook his hand firmly.

"How about backward skating?" I offered.

"Easy." He winked like a creep.

"Don't wink at me." I skated away to the other side of the ring.

"Come on blondie." I waved him over.

"You're blonde too." He said coming closer.

"I'm not blind come on." I set my blade tips an inch from the wall and he did the same.

"3!" Coach counted.
"2!"
"1, go!"

I swiftly moved side to side and was able to feel the cool wind on my back and I watched as he struggled and I touched the back of the other wall.

"Damn." He turned around.

"Fairy my ass." I rolled my eyes.

I turned around and looked at the brown haired boy.

"Come here." I looked at him.

He pointed to himself and I nodded. His friend whispered something and he skated by me. He didn't appear as cocky.

"Are you good with synchronized skating?" I asked.

"I don't think so." He hesitated. I looked up and observed him but acted as if I was thinking.

He was maybe 6'3, broad, his brown hair was a pretty chestnut colored and his eyes were a pretty chocolate brown.

"Name." I said.

"Noah." He said keeping strong eye contact with me.

"Come here." I turned around and placed the back of my body of the wall of the ring. He did the same.

"I'll go slower but skate and move your feet the same as I do." I said and he nodded.

"Go." I said and I moved my left foot as he did and we went in sync down the ring.

"That's good." I nodded and he smiled revealing small dimples.

"I have a question!" A guy yelled from the stand and I looked over to him. It was the guy who whispered in Noah's ear.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can you show us some tricks?" He asked and I nodded.

"How about a routine or dance you've done?" Noah asked now next to me.

"Oh okay." I nodded and he offered a high five which I gave him.

"No pressure." I laughed and they chuckled as I shook my arms.

Coach moved out of the ring and played music. I began doing small laps around the large area letting myself breathe and feel the coolness. I wasn't nervous I just didn't expect it but I was grateful for stretching.