14. His POV

I woke up and I saw Maya sitting up and rubbing her eyes before standing and stretching.

Her feminine back and round ass was so beautiful to look at I didn't bother to make a sound as I watched her open the blinds and let the bright light in.

There was just a view of highways and no other people were able to see her in this bare state.

She turned around her her messy hair looked pretty as her hazel eyes burned into mine.

"Morning." She smiled and placed her hands back on the window edge exposing her soft body to me.

"Do we have anything to do today?" I asked.

"No today is the rest day and tomorrow I have to get to the ring early for practice and take you to just skate." She nodded and I got out of bed, walking to her and putting my hands on hers as I leaned over her, blocking her from escaping.

She smiled and licked her lips lightly while looking up at me. I used one hand to push her hair behind her ear.

"I know I tell you often but you are incredibly gorgeous. I can't not look at you." I said and she grinned.

"You're very handsome as well. I find it quite hard not to stare." She said softly and I kissed her forehead.

"We gotta brush our teeth." I took her hand and walked to the bathroom.

We stood beside each other and began brushing, she covered her boobs with her arm and I looked at her spitting my toothpaste out.

"What's that for?" I asked pointing and she spit hers out.

"They jiggle if I don't." She said and I laughed understanding.

I watched as she brushed her teeth and uncovered her chest showing me and I laughed almost spitting the minty foam onto the mirror.

I brushed my tongue and swished with water and she did the same after.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Not yet, we can eat in a little unless you are." She said and I picked her up.

"Nope I just wanted to cuddle." I dropped her on the bed and got in myself.

I sort of curled into a ball and she spooned me.

"Awe I've never been little spoon." I laughed as her cold hands were on my chest.

"You're so tall it's kinda hard." She laughed.

"It's okay." I turned around and became face to face with her.

"How about," I looked at the clock, "it's 8 now, we go out and eat at 10 and just walk around the outlets for a while." I offered and grabbed her hands in mine, kissing her knuckles.

"That sounds nice." She smiled at me and I nearly melted.

I tipped her chin up before moving my arm under her head like a pillow and pressed my lips to hers. I smiled and she pulled away.

"Hey." I frowned.

"What?" She asked and I kissed her again.

I gently moved my tongue on her lower lip and she opened her mouth letting me move my tongue inside.

We spent maybe 30 minutes just making out and I loved it. When she pulled away her lips were bright red and swollen just how I wanted them.

She closed her eyes and I just looked at her, pushing my fingers through her hair and kissed her forehead.

"This time I'm calling you handsome and I'll remember it." She smiled and relaxed with her hands on my chest as I pulled her closer and her head curled under my chin.

"Thank you." I chuckled.

"Of course love." She whispered and I held her as she fell back asleep.

I grabbed my phone without too much movement and called Lane.

"What's up?" He asked.

"At 10 do you want to order Cinnabons?" I whispered.

"Sure. See you then love you." He hung up in a rush and I just laughed before falling asleep myself.