7. His POV

"Mmhm." She hummed and I placed my hand on the back of her head while she pressed her lips to mine.

I moved my hand down and held her waist, pulling her body into mine.

She kept her hands on my chest as she lightly pushed and backed up biting her lip with an adorable grin.

"Cold?" I asked and she nodded releasing her pink lip from between her teeth.

"Come on." I smiled and held her hand in him as we walked back inside and up to our room.

"I'm gonna ask Lane for some different pants because he has mine." I smiled and she nodded.

I don't need them I just need to spill the tea.

"What?" He asked and paused seeing me soaked.

"What happened?" He asked and I pushed him inside, closing the door and Jonas sat there smiling funny at me.

"We kissed outside in the rain." I nodded and he grabbed my arms shaking me and laughing.

"Yessss how was it were her lips soft and how you just dreamed?" He teased but was serious.

"Yup." I crossed my arms and he smiled.

"What did you say to get over here?" He asked.

"I'm taking your pants." I nodded and he laughed, moving and handing me a pair from his bag.

"I'll get a pair from you think week then." He said and I nodded.

"Is it awkward now?" Jonas asked.

"Not really." I shrugged.

"I dare you two to kiss now." I winked and they both blushed.

"Awe." I pinched Lane's cheek and he hit me.

"Joking calm down. Love you bye." I ran out and to my room again.

I walked in seeing her curled up with the light that was there from the bathroom.

I jumped in the shower and put the pants on, making sure my hair wasn't as wet.

I walked to my bed and kept the dim light of the bathroom on. I looked at her and her eyes were closed as her face was slightly smooshed into a pillow causing her lips to pout.

"You're pretty." I whispered and kissed her damp hair.

"Handsome." She murmured barely loud enough making me smile.

I felt all giddy inside and was able to easily fall asleep.

~*~

I woke up seeing the dim room and stood opening the blinds nearly blinding myself.

I saw she wasn't here and there was a note on the back of my phone.

I'm just at the gym, if you wake up I'll be back around 8:15
-Maya

So like 5 minutes. I observed her writing and it was pretty but messy, unique to her like not perfect yet perfectly readable. I don't know.

I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror at my fluffy bed head. I brushed my hair and heard my phone buzzing so I picked it up.

"Hm?" I asked spitting toothpaste out.

"Hi Noah." My mom said and I sighed.

"Hey sorry I'm brushing my teeth." I said.

"You're right." She sighed.

"About?"

"I kicked Jim out. He began hitting me, I called the cops and they were able to get him. No idea where he's at now." She said and I heard the door open.