22. His POV

"Bye love you both!" Mom yelled and we yelled it back.

"Now tell me what'll happen tonight with the mirror." She turned and crossed her arms on her chest making me smile.

I turned on the TV and the YouTube app putting on Turning Page by Sleeping at Last.

"Dance with me?" I asked.

"Not answering me?" She asked as I grabbed her hand and waist, picking her up and placing her feet to step on mine as I moved for us to dance.

"It's a surprise my love." I kissed her forehead and she sighed putting her head on my chest and relaxing as I walked in slow circles.

"This song makes me happy." I whispered.

"Why?" She asked quietly.

"I heard it the night of my hockey game, right before the game and it reminds me of you." I said and she hummed.

"I have a song that reminds me of you." She mumbled.

"Will you play it after?" I asked.

"No. Maybe I'll surprise you with it one day." She chuckled quietly.

"I love you so much Maya." I kissed her head and hugged her while now standing in place.

"I love you very much Noah." She smiled at me, placing her chin on my chest and looking up at me.

"Say it again." I pushed my fingers through her messy bun and loose hairs.

"I love you." She smiled.

"You love who?" I asked being petty.

"I love you Noah." She put her cheek to my chest and hugged me tightly.

"Yea you do." I laughed and she just hugged me.

"I'm not gonna lie. I don't know what I would've done without you today." I said and she hummed.

"That's why I'm here." She murmured.

"You're an angel." I whispered.

"I know." She laughed.

I tickled her sides and her laugh echoed in the room making me drown in the beautiful sound.

I stopped and held her close to me as she just smiled up at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked as her eyes were glued to mine.

"Because you're mine." She grinned and I blushed.

"I am yours. But guess what?" I said.

"What?" She asked and I picked her up and ran up the stairs into my room and pushed her onto my bed.

"You're mine." I smiled and she laughed at how out of breath I was.

"I'm getting a call." I looked and it was a FaceTime from Lane.

"Come here." I pulled her into my lap as I answered.

"What's up?" I smiled.

"You're at my house is what's up." He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Long story short Jim put his hands on Maya so I beat him and now I'm here." I raised my eyebrows mocking him.

"Get it then! No one touches my bestie!" He cheered and Maya laughed.

"What about me?" I asked fake crying.

"Move aside. Girly besties are coming through bitch." He smiled.

"Fine is Jonas in there?" I asked and he popped up into the frame.

"Hey Jonas? Yea we're besties now." I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Okay." He laughed and walked away.

"Alright love you both." He waved and we said we loved him before hanging up.

"Can I eat you out?" I asked looking at Maya and she just laughed.

"Sure." She nodded.