19. Her POV

I was shocked. I didn't know if it was good or not. I panicked. I never thought of how I felt.

"Hey baby you don't have to say anything." He said and he looked horrified.

"C-can I go outside?" I asked and a tear fell from his eye.

"If that's what you need." He nodded and I turned, running into Jonas but I skipped past him and went down to the lobby, and outside.

I sat on the stairs and looked at the sky.

It began drizzling and I sighed smelling my favorite thing to smell.

Rain, it smelt so amazing and that's why I've always cherished New York.

I loved the rain and it happened to rain at the perfect times. Makes it seem like I'm in a dramatic drama or something.

I felt a hand on my back and saw it was Lane.

"Hi honey." He said and sat my me. I leaned my head into his shoulder and he put his head on mine.

"Honestly how do you feel? Scared, worried?" He asked.

"I got scared. I've been in a relationship before where I was pressured to say I love you and I was nervous even though he seems not like that I didn't know what to do." I said and he held my hand and covered it with his other endearingly.

"Maya he isn't like that. He had no idea you were on the other side of that door. He's never been in love. He thought he has with past girls but nothing compares with how he feels about you. He's scared too. Not that you don't love him because he knows you like and care for him but he's scared you're gonna leave him because he said that. He thinks he fucked up." He said and I felt my heart hurt.

"I won't though." I looked at Lane taking my head off his shoulder and he smiled at me.

"I know. Maya, he really doesn't care if you aren't ready to say it back. I want you to understand that, he just doesn't wanna lose you because I feel like this is the beginning to something amazing." He said and I nodded.

"Oh he's here." He kissed my cheek and stood leaving and Noah stood in front of me. I looked up at his eyes were red and the streetlights showed the tears streaming down his face.

I stood and grabbed his hands pulling him to the middle of the lot and I watched as the rain was falling harder.

I put his hands on my waist and I put mine over his neck, lying my head on his chest.

He cleared his throat and moved his hands to pull me to him tightly and I went on my tip toes as he put his head in my shoulder.

I felt myself getting emotional. I knew this wasn't a big deal but I didn't think he was this afraid I'd leave.

I put one hand on the back of his head and massaged his wet hair.

"I love you." I whispered and he loosened his grip on me.

He pulled away and held my face.

"Are you sure? I don't expect you to say it." He shook his head.

"I do. I love you Noah." I said and he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and he hugged me like something would happen tomorrow.

"Fuck bro." He sighed.

"I was nervous I lost you for a second." He took a deep breath.

"No I just needed a minute. I've been so lost with asking myself how I feel and I needed a minute to think about it." I said and he pulled back and kissed me.

"Sadly, I am going to visit my mom tomorrow. I know it's a lot to ask but could you cancel practice to come with me? If I see that man without you I don't know what will happen. Last time I saw him I nearly beat him." He said and I nodded.

"I don't have a comp till Sunday so as long as we're back by Thursday it's fine." I nodded.

"You're a doll." He kissed my cheek.

"We're gonna walk in there like this?" I asked when he walked into the lobby.

"Yup." He went into the elevator and to our level walking to our room.

"We leave at 7 in the morning. I'll drive so you can sleep." He said and I nodded.

He let go of me in the bathroom and turned on the shower, closing the door.

"You're showering with me." He pulled his shirt over his head and I just watched him strip.

"You're hot." I laughed and he smiled at me. His pecks flexed intensely as he brushed through his wet hair.

"You're turn babydoll." He smiled and I rolled my eyes taking off my shirt.

"I hate wet jeans." I laughed and unbuttoned them, pulling them down and my underwear after. I unclamped my bra and took it off.

"God you're gorgeous." He walked to me and hugged me, slapping my ass and I laughed.

We got into the shower. He washed himself and didn't let me do anything myself. He did my hair and body and I taught him how to shave my legs because he didn't want me to do that myself either.

I'm glad I have someone who cares enough.