Chapter 120

As a student party that doesn't have to work hard for its livelihood, the number of times an unharmed visit to Huo's company can be counted with one hand.

    As a result, the employees of Huo’s subsidiary only heard the name of the legendary second boss, but did not see him.

    Secretary Chen, who has been with Huo Yunchuan all the time, has met Mr. Xiao An several times, and the impression of each meeting is very good.

    The last time we met was at a business banquet more than half a year ago, the BOSS brought Mr. An to him temporarily.

    It was winter at that time. Mr. Xiao An, who did not intend to attend formal occasions, looked young and energetic in a casual and fashionable warm winter outfit.

    He smiled and stood beside the BOSS, feeling a bit out of place in a sense, but the two holding hands were strangely matched, as if they were a natural pair.

    Now after more than half a year, Secretary Chen saw the young man who came along with the BOSS talking and laughing. He was shocked, and then hurriedly said hello: "BOSS, Mr. Xiaoan, morning." The

    smiling young man waved at him: "Hi. , Secretary Chen is early." And jokingly said: "It's been a long time, why are you still wearing this suit?"

    "Um..." Secretary Chen might not have dreamed that Mr. An, who was introverted and quiet in his impression, would joke with him.

    "Naughty, don't all suits look like this?" Huo Yunchuan said, but he was too spoiled with a lesson in his mouth, holding the little angel's wrist and bringing it to the office.

    "Haha..." After Secretary Chen reacted, she followed happily: "Mr. Xiaoan, how come you have time to play today?"

    "Because I am about to graduate, I may be stationed in your company soon." An Wuhao mouthed. Run the train track.

    "Hey? Really?" That dare to be good, Secretary Chen couldn't ask: "You really want to come?" In

    this case, the atmosphere of the company will be much better. When the BOSS goes crazy, you don't have to worry about him tearing down the company.

    "I'm joking." An Wuhao saw Secretary Chen taking it seriously, and quickly laughed: "It would be good if we have a person in our family. After all, if we have children, your boss is like this."

    Secretary Chen echoed. "That's the truth."

    Huo Yunchuan muttered in his heart, saying the truth is true. In fact, it is not his work to go home from work, but smart men will never dismantle the target's platform outside.

    They talked and laughed along the way, making the staff around them a little envious.

    Mr. Xiaoan, Secretary Chen is very familiar with him.

    After a while, those who had the opportunity to enter the president's office took this opportunity to secretly observe the legendary Mr. Xiao An.

    Unlike the bright and lively ones seen in the corridor just now, the young man who was already sitting on the sofa was drinking quietly with a cup.

    The age looks really young, and the temperament between a teenager and a youth really has a significant age gap with their boss.

    Mr. An's facial features are really as good-looking as those in the photo. His skin is fair, smooth and firm. It is not difficult to see that he is usually taken care of.

    It may be that he is more sensitive to the line of sight. The young man who was peeked raised his head and looked back at the young lady who came in to report to the work, and then smiled without thinking.